|Study Period:||2019- 2026|
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The service integration and management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The growth of the market is dominated by rapid growth in the adoption of multi-vendor outsourcing to attain operational efficiency and saving costs. This is further leading to increasing complexities of service management, and thus, the demand for service integration and management is boosting.
- Lately, the enterprise IT environment has become more complex with the rise of hybrid technologies and services provided by an ever-increasing number of suppliers. The major challenge for the enterprises is to get their multiple suppliers to work together effectively and overcome the complexities of governing them uniformly, thus, giving rise to the adoption of service integration and management (SIAM) services and solutions.
- The increase in the IT spending and the need for cost savings are major factors that are contributing to the growth of the market. According to Flexera 2021 State of Tech Spend, almost half (49%) of the companies globally expect to increase IT spending in 2021. In addition, cost-saving is a top initiative for the companies, which is expected to triple from 9% in 2020 to 27% in 2021. Service integration and management assist in reducing the costs of managing multiple operations and services.
- Moreover, the outsourcing trend amongst small to medium enterprises is also creating new opportunities for the SIAM market. According to a survey of small and medium IT companies by Tech Behemoths (June 2021), a custom web development and web design provider, about 38.5% of the respondents outsourced their projects, and 76% of the respondents pointed out that they have both cost efficiency and flexibility benefits. In addition, 38.5% of the respondents suggested higher profit margins. (n=324 SME from 38 countries).
- However, the lack of uniform SLAs and regulatory compliances is expected to hinder the growth of the market over the forecast period. In August 2021, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) cautioned firms to maintain a sufficient supervisory system for activities outsourced to third-party vendors. The organization also emphasized following rules such as Rule 3110, Rule 1220, Rule 4370 for cybersecurity, business continuity plans, and others.
- The spread of COVID-19 has negatively impacted the market as many organizations would be reducing the integration services spending due to temporary slowdown in developed as well as emerging countries. In the case of large organizations, the market is expected to grow at a steady pace due to increased spending on the cloud infrastructure. As the impact of the virus subsides, the market is anticipated to grow due to the growth of managed services and technology outsourcing.
Scope of the Report
Global Service Integration and Management Market is Segmented By Component (Solutions, Services), Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), End-user Industry (BFSI, IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Retail), and Geography.
Service Integration and Management (SIAM) is a management method adopted by organizations that need to manage multiple third-party and internal service providers. It provides the basis for effective governance and management of a multi-service-provider ecosystem by introducing a “service integrator” role that effectively aggregates and consolidates the services provided (by the multiple service providers) to deliver a cohesive and reliable portfolio of services to the business.
|By Organization Size|
|Small and Medium Enterprises|
|By End user Industry|
|IT and Telecom|
|Other End-user Industries|
|Rest of the World|
Key Market Trends
Cloud Technology to witness significant growth
- The increased adoption of cloud by businesses for various purposes has led to an explosion in the volume, variety, and sources of data, surging demand for applications that leverage data in real-time and an increasing need to integrate data and services that live on-premises, in private clouds, and in multiple vendors’ public clouds and thus has boosted the market for Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS).
- With the recent increase of SaaS-based providers in the market, enterprises are facing issues in choosing the right platform for their organizations. Subsequently, data that exists outside the internal boundary of the organization’s firewall needs to be controlled and managed, thus increasing the adoption of cloud-based service integration solutions.
- When the enterprises have a mix of on-premise and on-cloud applications, using separate integration tools for both of them creates an unwanted complexity in the IT infrastructure as well as introduces latency. Hybrid integration eliminates the task of rewriting integration while moving back and forth from cloud to private.
- Moreover, the increased emphasis on the use of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL 4), the most widely adopted best-practices guidance framework for implementing and documenting Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) which is responsible for managing end-to-end delivery of IT services to customers will further proliferate the market for cloud service integration and management due to the wide range of benefits provided.
- Additionally, according to Epicor Software's annual insights report, 94% of mid-sized essential businesses in the United States are adopting cloud in 2021, up from 25%, which declared cloud a strategic priority in 2020. Some of the major drivers for cloud migration included improved security (34%) via encryption, multifactor authentication (MFA) and 24-hour monitoring, and quality control (32%). In addition, COVID-19 has also played a major role in pushing cloud adoption in the country, with 82% of the respondents suggesting that they accelerated their cloud migration plans because of COVID-19.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
- The North American region is expected to significant growth during the forecast period, primarily owing to the presence of multiple industry players, coupled with the rapid adoption of cloud-based services among various organizations in the region. Various factors, such as the increased need for advanced integration services and the increased shift of the workloads to the cloud environment, are also expected to drive the demand for IPaaS solutions.
- Various end-user companies are expanding their presence in the region, which creates a need for outsourcing IT functions. In August 2021, Amazon Inc. announced plans to open several large retail locations in the United States which would operate akin to the departmental stores. The plan to launch large stores marks a new expansion for the online shopping company in offline retail.
- The region is witnessing the growth of cloud-based ITSM, owing to the rapid adoption of BYOD policies for improved productivity, employee satisfaction, and cost-effectiveness. These policies require remote accessibility of information, which is facilitated by cloud-based Information Technology Service Management solutions.
- According to a study conducted by Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group, the companies in the United States can save as much as USD 3,150 per employee every year if they implement a comprehensive BYOD policy. Moreover, employees are spending an average of USD 965 on their devices as well as USD 734 each year on data plans.
- The growing investments and developments in the IT and telecommunication and BFSI industry in the region are expected to create opportunities for the market. Furthermore, Covid-19 has accelerated customer demand for digital technologies to ensure resilient enterprise business operations across the region, resulting in cloud-based offerings replacing traditional products.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The Service Integration and Management Market is moderately fragmented, with some major players such as IBM Corporation and SreviceNow Inc. occupying a significant share. To sustain the market and retain their clients, the companies are employing several competitive strategies, including product innovations and partnerships.
- September 2021 - HCL Technologies (HCL) has initiated a dedicated HCL Cisco Ecosystem Unit to develop solutions to help clients accelerate their digital transformations. HCL's Cisco Ecosystem Unit would develop expertise, solutions, and business outcome models using Cisco technology. Its goal is to make complicated transformation initiatives such as software-defined network transformation, network-as-a-service, digital workplace, multi-cloud modernization, hyper-automation, security, enhanced application experience, private 5G, and telco modernization a success.
- July 2021 - XYPRO Technology Corporation (XYPRO), announced the expansion of its partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to deliver its entire suite through HPE NonStop systems. The expansion would support XYPRO to extend the availability of mission critical database management, security and integration solutions into new markets within HPE's customer base.
- August 2021 - Perspecta Enterprise Solutions LLC, as contractor team arrangement (CTA) lead with Capgemini Government Solutions LLC, as a CTA member, was awarded a single award, firm-fixed-price, blanket purchase agreement (BPA) with an ordering ceiling of USD 2 billion. BPA HT001521A0002 represents the Military Health System Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI). The EITSI would use a multisourcing services integrator approach to coordinate, integrate, and manage the Defense Health Agency’s (DHA) IT transformation to consolidate services and reduce costs.
- In March 2020, Infosys and IBM partnered to help business enterprises accelerate their digital transformation activity using the IBM cloud services. This collaboration may help the enterprises transition, modernize, and transform their workflows and applications with IBM cloud services. This may help the enterprises that are operating in highly regulated industries, like BFSI, healthcare, and other industries.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.2.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.3 Assessment of impact of COVID-19 on the industry
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Complexities of Service Management
5.1.2 Increasing Demand for Multi-Vendor Outsourcing
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Lack of Uniform SLAs and Regulatory Compliances
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Component
22.214.171.124 Business Solutions
126.96.36.199 Technology Solutions
6.2 By Organization Size
6.2.1 Small and Medium Enterprises
6.2.2 Large Enterprises
6.3 By End user Industry
6.3.2 IT and Telecom
6.3.5 Other End-user Industries
6.4 By Geography
6.4.1 North America
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Rest of the World
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles*
7.1.1 HCL Technologies
7.1.2 Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
7.1.3 IBM Corporation
7.1.4 Infosys Limited
7.1.5 Mindtree Limited
7.1.6 Capgemini SE
7.1.7 AtoS SE
7.1.8 Accenture PLC
7.1.9 Fujitsu Limited
7.1.10 Wipro Limited
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. FUTURE OF THE MARKET
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Global Service Integration and Management Market market is studied from 2019 - 2026.
What is the growth rate of Global Service Integration and Management Market ?
The Global Service Integration and Management Market is growing at a CAGR of 9.2% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Global Service Integration and Management Market ?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Global Service Integration and Management Market ?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Global Service Integration and Management Market ?
IBM Corporation, Mindtree Limited, HCL Technologies, Accenture PLC, Wipro Limited are the major companies operating in Global Service Integration and Management Market .