By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission's where necessary and appropriate for disclosures referred to in this policy.
- What kind of personal data are we storing and why do we do it?
- How do we use this data and with whom do we share it.
- How can you update and remove your data from our systems?
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible. But, in case you are not familiar with a few technical terms such as sessions duration, cookies or IP addresses, feel free to reach us out.
Types of personal data we collect
Mordor Intelligence collects personal data about you when you provide it directly to us or when we collect this data from third-party business partners or service providers or when you use our services. Below are the following data we collect:
Contact Information - The information we use to identify or contact you including but not limited to your First Name, Last Name, Phone number, Email Address, Physical Address, the company you work in, LinkedIn address or twitter handle. This we collect when you signup for our service.
Log Data - Information that identifies how you use our service including but not limited to the IP address, operating system, the device you use to access our platform, the browser, the downloads, time you spent on each page etc..We maintain this information to present you with the most relevant content and improve user experience.
Communication Data - Information that we store when you communicate with us either through the mail, chat, phone call or by another means. We use this information for contextual communication.
How do we collect the data?
We collect personal information when a user signs up for a service, requests us to call back, communicates with us in any form or responds to a communication or interaction with us. Some of the methods and tools we use to collect your information are:
Website forms - When you signup for our service, where you proactively provide your personal information.
Event Triggers - Event triggers we place on our products which gather information such as time spent on page, page views, referrer URLs, the time taken to fill the form etc. We collect this data to know how the user’s use our service on an individual basis.
Tracking tools - We use third-party tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Inspectlet, Hotjar to collect information such as device, Ip address, browser type, browser language, scroll percentage. We use this information to analyze how visitors use our service, what pages they visit, and subsequently serving the most relevant pages to maximize user experience.
Social Media Widgets - Some parts of our service, include social media widgets such as the share or like buttons. When you use these, a small part of your personal information may be transferred to us from respective third party sources.
Third party sources - We use third-party services such as search tools and social networks to obtain information about you such as your company, contact information, employment information etc.
Online Advertising - Some of our advertising tools use tracking code to collect information on user’s online activity from non-affiliated websites and applications.
How do we use this data?
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number, and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. We would, therefore, use your personal information in order to:
• To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products or services within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies, and affiliates, which we feel may be of interest to you.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
• Personalize your experience.
Furthermore, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. You may stop these messages at any time by opting-out using the opt-out tool at the bottom of the email communication. Please be assured that we will not use your information for any of the purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage.
To whom do we share the personal information?
Third parties who provide services for us such as data hosting, payment processing, sales, marketing and other administrative services.
- For Data Hosting, we use Amazon Web Services (AWS). You can read about it here.
- For Payment Processing we use Stripe. You can read about it here.
- For Sales and Marketing - We use Prosperworks. You can read about it here.
- For other administrative services, we use Google Suite. You can read about it here.
- For Email Marketing we use Mail Chimp. You can read about it here.
- We provide a provision on our website, where you can opt out from our email marketing services. You can also control how your data will be stored, shared and processed. You can also request us to update your data or delete the same from our database, by reaching us out here.
- We use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to collect data. Information regarding opt out can be found here.
- We use inspectlet to record your session data. You can opt out of it here.
Data Retention Policy
We will be storing the data provided by you or the data that we collect from third-party providers. But, you can always opt out if you wish to delete the data.
Changes to this policy