The USA’s hospital supplies market is poised to reach USD XX million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of XX%. Hospital medical equipment and supplies include various devices, tools, instruments and medical consumables that are used in hospitals and healthcare establishments.
The hospital equipment and materials market is increasing at a substantial rate due to the upsurge in the number of hospitals, rapidly increasing aging population and the increasing awareness about hospital-acquired infections (HAIs).
The USA’s hospital supplies market can be segmented on the basis of type into patient examination devices, operating room equipment, mobility aids & transportation equipment, sterilization & disinfectant equipment, disposable hospital supplies and syringes & needles.
Some of the key players in the market are:
- 3M Healthcare
- Advanced Sterilization Products Services
- B Braun
- Baxter International
- Becton Dickinson
- Boston Scientific Group
- Cardinal Health
- GE Healthcare
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the USA’s hospital supplies market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Restraints
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Threats
4. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3 Degree of Competition
4.4 Threat of Substitution
4.5 Threat of New Entrants
5. Market Segmentation
6. Medical Devices Market - By Type
6.1 Hospital Supplies
6.1.1 By Type
22.214.171.124 Patient Examination Devices
126.96.36.199 Operating Room Equipment
188.8.131.52 Mobility Aids & Transportation Equipment
184.108.40.206 Sterilization & Disinfectant Equipment
220.127.116.11 Disposable Hospital Supplies
18.104.22.168 Syringes & Needles
6.1.2 By Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
7.3 New Product Launches
7.4 Recommendations to New Market Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 3M Healthcare
8.2 Advanced Sterilization Products Services
8.3 B Braun
8.4 Baxter International
8.5 Becton Dickinson
8.6 Boston Scientific Group
8.7 Cardinal Health
8.9 GE Healthcare
8.10 Johnson & Johnson
8.11 Kimberly-Clark Corporation
8.13 Smith & Nephew
8.14 Stryker Corporation
8.15 Thermo Fisher Scientific
LIST OF TABLES
1: USA Hospital Supplies Market Revenue (USD million) (2016-2021)
2: USA Hospital Supplies Market Revenue - By Type - Patient Examination Devices (USD million) (2016-2021)
3: USA Hospital Supplies Market Revenue - By Type - Operating Room Equipment (USD million) (2016-2021)
4: USA Hospital Supplies Market Revenue - By Type - Mobility Aids & Transportation Equipment (USD million) (2016-2021)
5: USA Hospital Supplies Market Revenue - By Type - Sterilization & Disinfectant Equipment (USD million) (2016-2021)
6: USA Hospital Supplies Market Revenue - By Type - Disposable Hospital Supplies (USD million) (2016-2021)
7: USA Hospital Supplies Market Revenue - By Type - Syringes & Needles (USD million) (2016-2021)