The United States Food spreads market is set to be of worth 3.42 billion USD by 2015 and is expected to witness a relatively stable growth despite the economic recession. Food spreads comprise of a variety of products like jams, jellies, fruit and nut based spreads, honey, syrup and chocolate based spreads. The USA is a huge consumer of the sweet based spreads.The consumption of food spreads is largely reliant on the bread consumption.
The sales of nut based spreads amounted to 1600 million USD in 2014 and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3%. Jams and Preserves witnessed a growth rate of 2.7%. Over 40% of the US market is dominated by J.M. Smucker and Unilever Group.
Nut based spreads are the most popular choice for food spreads with sales amounting to around 45% of the overall sales of Spreads Market. Chocolate spread is the second most popular choice for spreads with its sales rising by 27% in the last 4 years.
The chocolates spread market is worth more than 320 Million USD. The rising health consciousness among consumers has given way to new low calorie spreads.
In this report we offer,
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for food spreads
2) Analysis of the dominant regions in food spreads including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
3) Analysis of the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
4) Segmentation of the food spreads market by type of spreads- jams, jellies, nut based, chocolate based, fruit based and honey.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide food spreads market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To understand which categories of food spreads are doing well in the market and which are not.
4) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.