Europe Casino Management Market Size
|Study Period||2018 - 2028|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Data Period||2023 - 2028|
|Historical Data Period||2018 - 2021|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Europe Casino Management Market Analysis
The Europe casino management systems market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.89% during the forecast period. The market is expected to increase due to changing lifestyles and societal concerns, as well as the increased use of cashless slot machines and server-based gaming. Casino management systems include software and hardware to track players, analyze behavior, cash, accounting, security, and surveillance, or a combination of these.
- The Europe casino management system market will likely grow significantly in the near future, owing to an increased need for business automation and analytics, improved security and risk management, and increased worry about fraud-related activities.
- Players in European countries prefer to play at brick-and-mortar casinos. For example, offline gambling was the most popular form of gambling in Italy in 2019. According to the data, offline gamblers made up 18.3% of all respondents during the study period. In the chosen year, however, only 2% of gamblers reported being completely online.
- Furthermore, booming the casino club culture and weak gaming regulations across the globe will fuel demand for casino management systems. Gaming analytics, which collects, analyses, and forecasts customer behavior, is becoming more widely used, creating lucrative growth potential.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has had a negative impact on the gambling/casino business. Government-imposed stay-at-home prohibitions in many nations resulted in the shutdown of casinos, lottery outlets, and other gambling facilities. Closures left casinos without revenue for weeks or months, and even when they reopened, limits were imposed to limit the number of guests, preventing them from operating at full capacity. However, it is expected that in the coming months, the gambling market across nations will retain the loss during the pandemic and grow significantly.
Europe Casino Management Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Europe Casino Management Market according to our research experts:
Analytics Segment is Expected to hold the Largest Market Share
- Casino operators have terabytes of data with them, which includes customer information. Analytics help the casino operators to maintain the customer database. Analytics today not only record customer databases but have also evolved to segment customers based on profitability, predict profitability, manipulate customer behavior with specific promotional offers, and market campaigns targeted at a specific segment of customers.
- Casino operators have gigabytes of data, which includes consumer information. The casino operators can use analytics to keep track of their consumer database. Today, analytics has grown to include segmenting customers based on profitability, predicting profitability, manipulating customer behavior with specialized promotional offers, and marketing campaigns targeted at a certain segment of customers, among other things.
- Through predictive analytics, casinos can now graph a customer's value and anticipate their behavior. Most customer transactions are recorded, thanks to increased investments in database warehousing technologies and the widespread use of loyalty cards.
- With more housing options and higher competition, casinos are putting a greater emphasis on analytics to stay competitive and attract more customers. With hundreds of casinos across the country, it is critical for casinos to properly utilize the data they acquire, as competition is stiff and client retention is difficult.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Increase in the Acceptance of Casinos
- The expanding worldwide casino presence and rising social acceptability of casinos are driving the business. Governments are allowing gambling clubs to open in order to encourage economic growth and increase foreign tourism.
- Over the last few years, the sector has seen considerable advances in technology and the gaming experience provided to consumers. Casinos rely significantly on client retention and strive to improve service quality in order to provide a more personalized experience. Gaming clubs use a number of different technologies to collect information on their clients and floor operations.
- Depending on the needs of the gaming club, casino management systems can comprise various modules that a single vendor solution cannot meet. As a result, vendors are more likely to create open systems that allow club owners to incorporate third-party solutions and hardware to get optimal control over gaming operations.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Europe Casino Management Industry Overview
The Europe casino management market is mildly concentrated, and the emergence of regional CMS vendors and the deployment of flexible pricing schemes have also intensified the competitive rivalry. The major players in the market are International Game Technology PLC, Novomatic AG, Konami Gaming Inc., and SAS Institute Inc., among others.
- February 2021 - International Game Technology PLC has signed a four-year contract with the Kentucy lottery Corporation to continue providing its iLotteryplatform and mobile app and add engaging new IGT PlayLotterycontent to the Lottery's existing digital game portfolio.
- February 2021 - NOVOMATIC continues restructuring the Sales and Production Departments. All sales units are, effective immediately, bundled under Jakob Rothwangl's management, and the entire Production Department is now centrally managed by Walter Eschbacher. The focus is on increasing efficiency and amplifying synergy potential.
Europe Casino Management Market Leaders
International Game Technology PLC
Apex Gaming Technology
Amatic Industries GmbH
Euro Games Technology Ltd.
Ensico CMS d.o.o.
Dallmeier electronic GmbH & Co.KG
Konami Gaming, Inc.
SAS Institute Inc.
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Europe Casino Management Market News
- June 2022 - International Game Technology PLC announced that its subsidiary, IGT Global Solutions Corporation, has signed a 10-year contract extension with the Kansas Lottery to deliver an enhanced version of IGT's INTELLIGEN electronic gaming central system. The contract extension is expected to run through Dec. 14, 2032.
Europe Casino Management Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definitions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness-Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Key market trends and share of e-commerce of total Retail sector
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 on the e-commerce sales
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Broader move towards legalization of casino-related activities
5.1.2 Demand for better management of security and surveillance operations in casinos
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Growing popularity of online casinos/gambling
5.3 Analysis of key demographic trends and patterns related to Casino Management industry in Europe
5.4 Current positioning of countries in the Casino Management industry in region Europe
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Purpose
6.1.1 Accounting and Handling (slot machine and table management, cash handling)
6.1.2 Security and Surveillance (Analog and IP Surveillance Systems, biometrics)
6.1.3 Hotel Management (Hotel and other property)
6.1.5 Player Tracking
6.1.6 Media Management
6.1.7 Marketing and Promotions
6.2 By End User
6.2.1 Small and Medium Casinos
6.2.2 Large Casinos
6.3 By Country
6.3.5 Rest of Europe
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 International Game Technology PLC
7.1.2 Novomatic AG
7.1.3 Apex Gaming Technology
7.1.4 Amatic Industries GmbH
7.1.5 Decart Ltd
7.1.6 Euro Games Technology Ltd.
7.1.7 Ensico CMS d.o.o.
7.1.8 Advansys d.o.o.
7.1.9 Synectics plc.
7.1.10 Dallmeier electronic GmbH & Co.KG
7.1.11 Konami Gaming, Inc.
7.1.12 SAS Institute Inc.
7.1.13 Konami Gaming, Inc.
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of the Market
Europe Casino Management Market Research FAQs
What is the current Europe Casino Management Market size?
The Europe Casino Management Market is projected to register a CAGR of 9.89% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
Who are the key players in Europe Casino Management Market?
International Game Technology PLC, Novomatic AG, Apex Gaming Technology, Amatic Industries GmbH, Decart Ltd, Euro Games Technology Ltd., Ensico CMS d.o.o., Advansys d.o.o., Synectics plc., Dallmeier electronic GmbH & Co.KG, Konami Gaming, Inc. and SAS Institute Inc. are the major companies operating in the Europe Casino Management Market.
Europe Casino Management Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Europe Casino Management market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Europe Casino Management analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.