Cloud-Enabling Technology Market
The cloud-enabling technology market is expected to register a CAGR of over 8.26%, during the forecast period 2018 - 2023. The report enlists providers of cloud-enabling technology software and service for various industries hosted on cloud and on-premise.
The market for cloud-enabling technologies is expanding at pace, globally, due to the emergence of advanced cloud platforms. These platforms help develop new cloud technologies. Advanced cloud technology services allow thousands of customers to use similar resources. This also aids companies to reduce their expenses. Cloud enables technologies to adapt quickly to the changing landscape and meet the new requirements. Cloud service providers make sure that applications can be easily configured and new solutions can be built in a very short time. All these factors aid organizations to focus on their core competency, which in turn, results in their overall growth. All the above factors have been significant for the growth of the cloud-enable technology market, globally.
Public Cloud Segment is Expected to Register the Highest Growth in the Market, Due to Cost Cutting Efficiencies
The public cloud is based on standard cloud computing platforms. These type of services are comparatively inexpensive than the private cloud, as the cloud is shared among multiple users. Companies are now shifting toward Public Clouds to reduce costs and overhead expenses. However, security concerns over data are hindering the growth in this segment. However, with continuous developments and innovations in the technology, service providers, worldwide, are offering better security with end-to-end encryption and monitoring services.
North America - the Largest Market, in terms of global share
The North America region is projected to register the highest demand, during the forecast period (2018-2023). This is due to the early adoption of cloud-based technologies by the United States markets. However, benefits, such as improved agility and flexibility as well as being able to deploy new applications more quickly, hold significance. Additionally, in the United States, companies, where employees are more than 100 in number, are adopting cloud-based applications. It was estimated that nearly 35% of SMBs in the country have already deployed cloud solutions. There have been a series of collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions in North America to take the advantage of this opportunity. A major driver behind the investments is the continuous evolution and application of new technologies to unlock volumes that were previously considered non-commercial. With these series of investments, communications, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing applications in North America are expected to observe a significant growth rate, over the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Cloud-Enabling Technology Market
- Jun 2018: IBM and CA Technologies have entered into a partnership for product innovation in the cloud and DevOps landscapes. With this partnership, organizations can help clients develop, test, and monitor applications in the mainframe.
- Feb 2018: Cisco and Google have collaborated to extend their cloud computing capabilities over the hybrid cloud collaboration. Cisco has further added that the ability to run applications will help preserve the existing infrastructure while extending cloud services.
- Jul 2017: Google started the deployment of cloud services in India. As a part of this service, Google will be training workforces of major companies. Google has invested about USD 30 billion on its cloud platform.
Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Major Players: BMC Software Inc., CA Technologies, Citrix Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Domo Inc., Adaptive Computing, Fujitsu Ltd, Oracle Corporation, and Dell Technologies, among others
Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Report Summary
Cloud-enabling Technology Market
The report on cloud-enabling technology market offers the latest trends, growth prospects, industry competitiveness, major players, value/supply chain, regional market share and forecast till 2023.
Reasons to Purchase Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Report
- Provides latest insights into the cloud-enabling technology market
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- To understand the dominating technology in the market
- The region that is expected to witness the fastest growth, during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the market estimate sheet (in Excel).
Customization of Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Report
- This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst/sales representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1. Key Study Deliverables
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Insights
4.1. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Overview
4.2. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2. Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4. Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.2.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4. Industry Policies
5. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Dynamics
5.1. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Drivers
5.1.1. Increase in the Adoption of Cloud Deployment Services
5.1.2. Focus on Business Productivity
5.1.3. Growing Prominence of Cloud Technology
5.2. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Challenges
5.2.1. Stringent Government Rules and Regulations
5.2.2. Data Security and Privacy
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Cloud-enabling Technologies Market - Segmentation
7.1. By Deployment Type
7.1.1. Public Cloud
7.1.2. Private Cloud
7.1.3. Hybrid Cloud
7.2. By Service Type
7.2.1. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
7.2.2. Software as a Service (SaaS)
7.2.3. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
7.3. By Technology Type
7.3.1. Broadband Networks and Internet Architecture
7.3.2. Data Center Technology
7.3.3. Virtualization Technology
7.3.4. Web Technology
7.3.5. Multitenant Technology
7.4. By End-user Industry
7.4.1. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
7.4.5. Telecom and IT
7.5. By Region
7.5.1. North America Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
126.96.36.199. United States Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
188.8.131.52. Canada Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
7.5.2. Europe Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
184.108.40.206. United Kingdom Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
220.127.116.11. Germany Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
18.104.22.168. France Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
7.5.3. Asia-Pacific Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
126.96.36.199. Japan Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
188.8.131.52. China Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
184.108.40.206. India Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
220.127.116.11. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5.4. Latin America Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
7.5.5. Middle East & Africa Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1. BMC Software Inc.
8.2. CA Technologies
8.3. Citrix Systems Inc.
8.4. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
8.5. Google LLC
8.6. IBM Corporation
8.7. Tata Consultancy Services Limited
8.8. Domo Inc.
8.9. Adaptive Computing
8.10. Fujitsu Ltd
8.11. Oracle Corporation
8.12. Dell Technologies
*List Not Exhaustive
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of the Cloud-enabling Technologies Market