The Vietnam Manufacturing Industry is expected to grow from a current market size of $XX.XX Billion to a market size of $XX.XX Billion by the year 2020, by growing at a CAGR of X.XX%.
Vietnam which for long was globally known as a place of conflict has emerged in the 21st century as one of the brightest emerging markets of the 21st century. Peace has brought with it an increase in economic prosperity which has increased the demand for industrial goods. Since the mid 1980’s, Vietnam has been relatively free of conflict which has fuelled growth in the sector.
Fast forward to 2015 and Vietnam has become one of the most attractive destinations in the world for Multinationals to set up a global manufacturing base. Low wages and relative ease of doing business has made Vietnam an attractive destination. Total foreign investment in Vietnam which was just $3 billion in 2006 has shot up to more than $12.5 billion in 2015 and majority of the total foreign investment has been in the manufacturing sector.
The attractiveness of Vietnam has been pushed further upwards because of rising wages in China, which is the largest manufacturing hub in the world. The average minimum wage in 2014 in China stood at $252 per month, whereas in Vietnam the average wages are less than half at $124 per month. Also the location of Vietnam which is very convenient with respect to international trade plays a big role in ascertaining its status as one of the brightest manufacturing hubs of the 21st century.
Consumer Electronics and Apparel Industry are one of the major sectors which are boosting the manufacturing sector growth in Vietnam. As the Vietnamese economy develops further, more growth will be seen in the heavy industries space also. Rising disposable incomes and economic prosperity will lead to more domestic investment, and then the full potential of the Vietnam will get realized.
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Vietnam Manufacturing Sector, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Vietnam Manufacturing Sector on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
1. Research Methodology
2. Key Findings of The Study
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
4.4 Industry Policies
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Low Wages
5.2.2 Geographic Location
5.3.1 Poor Infrastructure Levels
5.3.2 Poor Ease of Doing Business Ranking
5.3.3 Stiff competition from neighbouring countries
5.3.4 High Levels of Corruption
5.4.1 Shortage of Skilled Persons in manufacturing Industry
5.4.2 Explosive rate of Investment growth
6. Vietnam Manufacturing Market
6.2 Segmentation By Origin of Investment
6.3 Segmentation by Industry
6.3.1 Electrical Goods
6.3.4 Food Processing
6.3.7 Ship Building
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7.7 Song Cam Shipyard
7.10 Mitsui Oil Exploration
7.11 VRJ Petroleum