US Valves Market Size
|Study Period||2018 - 2028|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Data Period||2023 - 2028|
|Historical Data Period||2018 - 2021|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
US Valves Market Analysis
The United States valves market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period (2022-2027). The rapidly increasing industrialization and emphasis on process automation in the industries are primary factors driving the market growth.
- The increasing demand for valves in the oil and gas industry and the growing food & beverages processing industry in the country are the major factors boosting the growth of valves. The oil and gas industry is the major consumer of valves in their downstream and upstream process operations.
- However, the lack of standardized policies & certifications and government policies may hinder the market growth. Further, the integration of IIOT technology in industrial valves may create opportunities for market growth.
- The key players in the market are responding to market situations and the gradual transition of end-users to digital solutions by innovating new products such as smart valves, control products, and automatic fluid control systems to augment the use of IIoT. Also, they are shifting from a product-centric approach to strengthening their service offerings to remain competitive in the market.
- For instance, in November 2021, Water filtration firm Rusco launched a new ball valve driven by an app. This Smart Ball Valve pairs easily with Apple and Android devices allowing for program automation and simplifying two primary functions, sediment flushing and flow shut-off, and can be used in home filtration, well water, and commercial and municipal applications.
- The oil & gas industry has been severely affected due to the Covid-19 pandemic as the demand decreased. The decline in oil & gas demand is mainly due to the restrictions by the government. Such factors has hampered the growth of the valves market significantly during the pandemic.
US Valves Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the US Valves Market according to our research experts:
Growing Adoption of Automation in Processing
- The growing demand for automation in processing industries has led to increased efficiency, reduced errors and risk, and proper compliance. Furthermore, it helps in the management of various areas of the production process and operations.
- The increased competitiveness among the key vendors and manufacturers is projected to bring rapid growth prospects in industrial automation for the different processes where different kinds of valves are used. The government-favored industry-friendly policies will also help the factory automation market growth that is expected to add demand for valves.
- In February 2022, United States Steel and Carnegie Foundry jointly announced a strategic investment and partnership. The two Pittsburgh-based companies will work to accelerate and scale industrial automation driven by advanced robotics and artificial intelligence. Carnegie Foundry will use this investment to commercialize and scale its industrial automation portfolio of robotics and AI technologies in advanced manufacturing.
- The oil and gas industry's reliance on automation growing day by day, and it is expected to continue at a significant rate. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic worker shortage occurs and that affected the company's operations and operational efficiency. Hence, the companies in the oil & gas sector are adopting process automation.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Oil & Gas Industry to Hold Significant Share
- The market oil & gas industry is recovering post-Covid-19 pandemic, as crude oil prices are continuously rising owing to factors such as reduction in the cost of drilling, new and production technologies, and increasing oil prices.
- According to EIA forecasts, the Henry Hub price will increase from USD 2.00 per million British thermal units (MMBtu) in 2020 to USD 3.01/MMBtu in 2021 and USD 3.27/MMBtu in 2022, which will likely increase Appalachia's natural gas production in the country.
- The demand for finished petroleum products such as diesel fuel, fuel oil, gasoline, kerosene, liquefied natural gas, and liquefied petroleum gas are likely to encourage more investments in infrastructure for oil and gas.
- Several oil industry players are starting new production facilities in the country. For instance, in December 2021, ConocoPhillips started production at its GMT-2 oil project in the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska. The project is expected to produce 30,000 b/d at its peak. The development costs for the project were USD 1.4 million.
- Such an increase in the number of activities and oil and gas production facility expansion in the United States is expected to provide many opportunities for the valves market in the country during the forecast period.
US Valves Industry Overview
The United States valves market is highly fragmented as the demand for valves is increasing with the growing processing industry across the globe. The key players in the market like Emerson Electric Co., Schlumberger Limited, Flowserve Corporation, and others, are continuously innovating new products and rising activities such as mergers and acquisitions and capacity expansion, further increasing the competition.
- November 2021 - Valtorc International launched the first-ever 316 stainless steel 3-way butterfly valve assembly. It is fabricated in its USA facility. The 3-Way automated butterfly valve is available with pneumatic or electric actuation.
- October 2021 - Valtorc International has introduced into the marketplace its high performance, all stainless-steel fusible link ball and butterfly valve packages. The fully fabricated units build to order are available in all Stainless-steel material in either Lug style or Wafer style, with either metal seated design fire safe API 607 5TH EDITION, Teflon seats, at 2"-12" sizes.
US Valves Market Leaders
Emerson Electric Co.
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
US Valves Market News
- June 2021 - Belimo Americas launched a new 6-way pressure-independent control valve with features hydronically decoupled heating and cooling circuits with the integration of an innovative ball design. The valve provides 100% leakage protection in the closed position, preventing energy losses, improving efficiency, and reducing operating costs.
- January 2021 - Warren Controls, the US manufacturer of control valves and specialty fluid handling products has introduced its new ILEA 5800E Series of high-quality, modulating, linear, electrically actuated industrial globe control valves.
US Valves Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porters Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Demand of Valves in Oil & Gas Industry
5.1.2 Rising Adoption of Automation Technologies in Process Industries
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Lack of standardized policies
6.1 By Type
6.1.6 Other Types
6.2 By End-user Vertical
6.2.1 Oil & Gas
6.2.2 Power Generation
6.2.4 Water & Wastewater
6.2.6 Other End-user Verticals
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Emerson Electric Co.
7.1.2 Schlumberger Limited
7.1.3 Flowserve Corporation
7.1.4 Crane Holdings, Co.
7.1.5 Rotork Plc
7.1.6 Valtorc International
7.1.7 Valve Solutions
7.1.8 Flow Line Valve and Controls
7.1.9 American Production Valve
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. FUTURE OF THE MARKET
US Valves Market Research FAQs
What is the current United States Valves Market size?
The United States Valves Market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
Who are the key players in United States Valves Market?
Emerson Electric Co., Schlumberger Limited, Flowserve Corporation, Crane Co. and Rotork Plc are the major companies operating in the United States Valves Market.
United States Valves Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 United States Valves market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. United States Valves analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.