The market representing one of the most prosperous farming ecosystems in the world, is worth USD X billion, currently. It is set to grow at a CAGR 7.83% during the forecast period of 2017-2022. The United States is one of the largest markets for farm equipment in North America. In the matured markets of the United States, farm mechanization covers 100% large sized lands. Hence, even though the demand would be intact in the country, the market growth pace is expected to be low compared to other countries, especially the developing countries.
Starting with common tools of farming like the plough and sickle, the agricultural machinery industry in United States has products to offer for every stage of a crop cycle. The adoption of agricultural machinery and implements in the region has gone up significantly in the last decade; however, the growth rate has been stagnant for these machineries of-late. The growth in fruit and vegetable markets is majorly contributed to the use of technological machineries, in various open markets, which have also helped generate large payoffs to the farmers. The growth potential of farm mechanization creates substantial demand for the fertilizing machinery market in the United States.
Agricultural machinery manufacturers are at the forefront of change and evolution of the agriculture sector, giving rise to modern day integrated farm management approach. Population growth, urbanization, higher productivity demand with the shrinking agricultural land throughout the globe, are some of the factors which have led to the growth of total agriculture machinery demand. Apart from developed countries, developing countries exhibit strategies to minimize food insecurities in a world plagued by erratic weather conditions. This has amounted to a slow, but steady adoption of modern agri-machinery and equipment by developing countries, as well. Quite clearly, the technological advancements for developing more efficient products, while keeping in mind the country-specific requirements, will provide opportunities for future growth of the sector.
The United States agricultural machinery market has been segmented by product and phase type.
By Product and Phase Type:
- Plowing and Cultivating Machinery
- Planting and Fertilizing Machinery
- Harvesting Machinery
- Haying and Forage Machinery
- Irrigation Machineries
Key players in the market are:
- AGCO Corp.
- Deere & Company
- Kuhn Group
- Kverneland Group
- CNH Industrial N.V.
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market analysis for the United States agricultural machinery market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on various scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the United States agricultural machinery market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
1. US Agricultural Machinery Market Introduction
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2.US Agricultural Machinery Market Research Scope & Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3.US Agricultural Machinery Market Dynamics
3.1 US Agricultural Machinery Market Drivers
3.1.1 Increasing Farm Machinery Upgradation
3.1.2 Strong Farm Income over the Past Few Years
3.1.3 Increasing Labor Costs
3.2 US Agricultural Machinery Market Restraints
3.3.1 Gap between Demand and Supply
3.3.2 Weaker sales by Major Companies
3.3 US Agricultural Machinery Market Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat from Substitute products
3.3.5 Competition Rivalry
4.US Agricultural Machinery Market Segmentation
4.1 By Machinery
220.127.116.11 Less than 25 HP
18.104.22.168 25-50 HP
22.214.171.124 100- 175 HP
126.96.36.199 Greater than 175 HP
4.1.2 Plowing and Cultivating Machinery
188.8.131.52 Ploughs(Disc plough and M.B plough)
184.108.40.206 Cultivators & Tillers
4.1.3 Planting Machinery
220.127.116.11 Seed Drills
4.1.4 Harvesting Machinery
18.104.22.168 Combine Harvesters
22.214.171.124.1 <35 HP
126.96.36.199.2 35-70 HP
188.8.131.52.3 >70 HP
184.108.40.206 Forage Harvesters
220.127.116.11 Others (include Root Crop Harvesting Machinery and Fruit & Vegetable Harvesting Mchinery)
4.1.5 Haying and Forage Machinery
18.104.22.168 Tedders and Rakes
22.214.171.124 Battery Operated
126.96.36.199 Solar Sprayers
188.8.131.52 Fuel Operated
4.1.7 Irrigation Machinery
184.108.40.206 Sprinkler Irrigation
220.127.116.11 Drip Irrigation
5.US Agricultural Machinery Market Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6.US Agricultural Machinery Market Company Profiles*
6.1 Deere and Company
6.2 AGCO Corp.
6.3 CNH Industrial N.V
6.4 Iseki & Co. Ltd.
6.5 Kubota Tractor Corp
6.6 Claas KGaA mbH
6.7 ARGO SpA
6.8 Massey Ferguson
6.9 CASE IH
6.10 New Holland
*List is not Exhaustive
7.US Agricultural Machinery Market Outlook
8.US Agricultural Machinery Market Appendix