South America Canola Seed Treatment Market Insights
The South American market for seed treatment in canola is projected to reach USD 112.85 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 9.2% between 2017 and 2022. While Brazil is the largest South American market for seed treatment in canola, estimated to account for a share of 44.5% in 2015, Argentina demand growth is likely to be same as Brazil at a compounded annual rate of 9.1% during the 2017-2022 analysis period.
The market for seed treatment gains in significance due to a number of factors, prominent among which are agronomic trends that comprise development of high quality seeds through the enhanced potential offered by genetically modified organisms (GMOs), changes in climatic conditions, increasing rates of crop rotation, flexibility in sowing approaches and greater pressure from regulatory requirements. Primary requirements of seed treatment include capability of offering good protection during the germination period, supporting early plant development and enhancing stress tolerance at an early stage. These can be achieved by improving the quality of seed treatment products that offer ease of application at low rates. In short, it may be summed up that the foundation for the future lies in the concept of innovation in seed treatment.
Key Industry Players
Syngenta, Bayer CropScience and BASF are the top three players in the South America seed treatment market, with all of them having an extensive portfolio of agricultural products and solutions. While BioWorks Inc, Advanced Biological Marketing Inc and Valent USA Corp are comparatively smaller players, they offer the potential of becoming big game changers in the area of seed treatment in future. Each company has adopted an individual approach in terms of strategy for future growth. A few have focused on horizontal growth by expanding their presence in emerging markets that offer greatest scope for future prospects, while yet others have been content to operate within their established boundaries and go in for vertical growth by concentrating on innovations in the area of products and solutions. This report from Mordor Intelligence provides a comprehensive analysis of the South America market for seed treatment in corn/maize. Companies covered in the report include Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd), Advanced Biological Marketing Inc, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, BioWorks Inc, BrettYoung Limited, Chemtura AgroSolutions, DuPont, Germains Seed Technology, INCOTEC Group BV, INTX Microbials LLC, Monsanto Company, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Ltd, Plant Health Care, Precision Laboratories LLC, Syngenta International AG, Valent USA Corporation and Wolf Trax Inc.
In this report we offer,
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the South America Canola Seed Treatment Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on South America and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on South America and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the South America Canola Seed Treatment Market on both South America and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide Canola Seed Treatment Market
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Seed Treatment Defined
1.3 Seed Treatment: A Current and Future Perspective
1.4 Current Trends in Seed Treatment
1.5 What the Future of Seed Treatment Holds
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rise in the cost of seeds
4.1.2 Price and Weather Volatility
4.1.3 Increase in Farm Sizes and Crop Rotations Getting Shorter
4.1.4 Greater Use of Multi-Component Products
4.1.5 Rise in demand for GM crops
4.2.1 Concerns for the Environment
4.2.2 Limited Dose Capacity, protection and Shelf Life
4.3.1 Biological Seed Treatment Agents Fostering Growth
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Regulatory Environment
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.2 Non- Chemical
5.2 By geography
5.2.1 South America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.1.1 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.1.2 Perspective Based on Strategic Activities of Companies in the Recent Past
6.1.3 Leading players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 ADAMA AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS LTD (FORMERLY MAKHTESHIM AGAN INDUSTRIES LTD) (ISRAEL)
7.2 ADVANCED BIOLOGICAL MARKETING INC (UNITED STATES)
7.3 BASF SE (GERMANY)
7.4 BAYER CROPSCIENCE AG (GERMANY)
7.5 CHEMTURA AGROSOLUTIONS (UNITED STATES)
7.6 DUPONT (UNITED STATES)
7.7 INCOTEC GROUP BV (THE NETHERLANDS)
7.8 VERDESIAN LIFE SCIENCES
7.9 MONSANTO COMPANY (UNITED STATES)
7.10 NOVOZYMES A/S (DENMARK)
7.11 NUFARM LTD (AUSTRALIA)
7.12 SYNGENTA INTERNATIONAL AG (SWITZERLAND)