Japan’s personal care packaging market is estimated at USD XX billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is the third largest market for personal care products. Stable economic and political conditions, improving disposable income, and rising awareness about the importance of a healthier lifestyle have augmented the demand for personal care packaging products, impacting the personal care packaging market.
Consumer demand for personal care products is increasing. With shifting brand loyalties, manufacturers too have started to differentiate their products and expand their offerings to enhance the consumer experience. Packaging has played a vital role in meeting the expectations of manufacturers and consumers alike.
Packaging for personal care involves packaging of soaps, shampoos, oils, cosmetics, and others, with glass, paper, and plastic being the major materials used for packaging these products.
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are:
- Mondi Group
- RPC Group
- Silgan Holdings
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for Japan’s personal care packaging market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for Japan’s personal care packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect Japan’s personal care packaging market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 Japan Personal Care Packaging Market by Primary Material
6.2 Japan Personal Care Packaging Market by Japan Personal Care Products
6.2.1 Baby Care
6.2.2 Bath and Shower
6.2.3 Oral Care
6.2.4 Skin Care
6.2.5 Sun Care
6.3 Japan Personal Care Packaging Market by Products
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
8.2 Mondi Group
8.5 RPC Group
8.9 Silgan Holdings
8.10 Tetra Laval
8.11 DS Smith Plc
8.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
8.13 Prolamina Packaging
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Japan Personal Care Packaging Market
11. Future of Japan Personal Care Packaging Market