Europe Protective Coatings Market is the second largest among all regional market for protective coatings. Growth in sales in this market will strongly depend on the performance of individual end-user applications in industries like oil & gas, automotive and aerospace industry.
Construction industry growing at a rate of 18% per annum and oil & gas industry growing at a rate of 5% per annum together will drive the global consumption of protective coatings. Growth in terms of volume and revenue is almost stagnant in most parts of Europe. Germany shows comparatively higher growth rate than all other countries in this region.
Key factors driving this market will be the quality, durability, corrosion and fire protection properties, the upcoming safety regulations and innovative techniques for use along with an increased emphasis on its different types and applications.
The Europe protective coatings market is segmented by Technology (Water borne, solvent borne, powder and others), by resin type (Alkyd, Acrylic, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polyester and others), by industry (Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Petroleum & Refining, Industrial processes) and by geography (U.K, Germany, France, Italy and other countries). The key players in the market are Kansai Paint Co. Jotun, Nippon Paints, Valspar Corporation, Sika AG, Asian Paints and Berger Paints.
Hike in raw material cost and strict environmental regulations are the major factors impeding market growth.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.