Commercial Aircraft Collision Avoidance System Market
The market for Commercial Aircraft Collision Avoidance System is expected to grow with a CAGR of around 5.5% during the forecast period. There was a gradual increase in air traffic over the last few years owing to the fact that many companies are slashing the ticket prices for the customers. This is driving more and more people to opt for air travel which, in turn, is making the aircraft operators to procure more aircraft to satisfy the growing demand. Also, the advent of low cost business models and economic developments have enabled passengers in the developing countries like India, China, Russia and Indonesia to opt for air travel.
Increase in the safety regulations is making the airlines to incorporate enhanced safety equipment in the aircraft. There are many aviation regulatory organizations such as DGCA, FAA and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). The primary aim of these organizations is to ensure safety to passengers, cargo, and crew. A commercial aircraft must obtain airworthiness certification, a mandatory certification given by these regulatory authorities before it starts its operations. Owing to these, the aircraft manufacturers are focusing on the incorporation of these safety systems to the passengers. This is also one of the drivers for the market of commercial aircraft collision avoidance system.
In terms of geography, North America is expected to lead the market for the commercial aircraft collision avoidance system, mainly due to raising demand for air travel from the US. There are many major manufacturers for this collision avoidance system in US such as Honeywell, Rockwell Collins and ACSS. This is making North America hold a greater share in the commercial aircraft collision avoidance system market.
Commercial Aircraft Collision Avoidance System Market: Revenue in USD million, Global, 2018 - 2023
Source: Mordor Intelligence Analysis
Commercial Aircraft Collision Avoidance System Market Key players:
- Honeywell International Inc
- BAE Systems PLC
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Rockwell Collins, Inc
- Thales Group among others.
Commercial Aircraft Collision Avoidance System Market Key developments:
February 2017: Thales unveiled their Helicopter Terrain Awareness and Warning System (HTAWS), which is a smart collision avoidance system for helicopters. More than 20 patents are incorporated in this innovative software solution developed by Thales.
Reasons to Purchase Commercial Aircraft Collision Avoidance System Market Report:
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Detailed analysis on the segment that is expected to register the highest growth rate
- Study on the region and country that are expected to dominate the market
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet in Excel
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Scope of Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Executive Summary
2. COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM MARKET RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Phases
3. COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM MARKET INSIGHTS
3.1 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.1.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.1.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.1.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.1.4 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
3.1.5 Degree of Competition
4. COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM MARKET DYNAMICS
5. COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM MARKET, SEGMENTED BY AIRCRAFT TYPE
5.1 Narrow Body
5.2 Wide Body
6. COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM MARKET, SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
6.1 North America
6.1.3 Rest of North America
6.2 South America
6.2.3 Rest of South America
6.3.5 Rest of Europe
6.4.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5 Middle East and Africa
6.5.2 Saudi Arabia
6.5.4 South Africa
6.5.5 Rest of Middle East and Africa
7. COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM MARKET COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.2 Market Share Analysis
8. COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 Honeywell International Inc
8.2 BAE Systems PLC
8.3 Rockwell Collins, Inc.
8.4 Lockheed Martin Corporation
8.5 UTC Aerospace Systems
8.6 Thales Group
8.7 L3 Technologies, Inc.
8.8 Saab Group
8.9 Garmin Ltd.
8.10 Qinetiq Group PLC
8.11 Flarm Technology Ltd.
8.12 Northrop Grumman
9. FUTURE MARKET OUTLOOK