The major driving trend for the Contraceptive devices market is the need to stop unwanted pregnancies and the major complications involved with it.
The Brazil market for contraceptive devices is estimated to be valued as $0.351 billion in the year 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.88% from 2016 to 2021. Geographically, North America is the largest market in terms of contraceptive usage followed by Europe. Emerging nations lack the proper awareness about the potential benefits of contraceptive usage. However this trend is changing in regions like Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America. The market is set to boom in these regions over the next few years.
This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and to forecast the growth of the contraceptive device market. Owing to the rapid evolution of market in the use of intrauterine devices, medical device companies which are able to launch new innovative equipment will be awarded with huge benefits.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Brazil Contraceptive Devices Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Brazil Contraceptive Devices Market.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Restraints
3.4 Market Opportunitites
3.5 Market Threats
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Degree of competition
4.4 Threat of substitution
4.5 Threat of new entrants
4.5.1 Market Segmentation
220.127.116.11 Medical Devices Market - By Type
18.104.22.168 Contraceptive Devices
22.214.171.124 Cervical Caps
126.96.36.199 Vaginal Rings
6.1 By Gender
6.1.3 By Geography
6.1.5 Competitive Landscape
6.1.6 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.1.7 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
7. New Product Launches
7.1 Recommendations to new market players
7.2 Company Profiles