Bleaching Agent Market Size
|Study Period:||2018 - 2028|
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||Asia Pacific|
|CAGR:||> 4 %|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and it's growth?
Bleaching Agent Market Analysis
The global bleaching agent market is expected to grow with a CAGR greater than 4% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the growing demand for water treatment. However, the toxicity of certain types of bleaching agents is hinder the growth of the market studied.
- Increasing demand from the pulp & paper industry is another major driver for the market studied
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest share of the market and is likely to continue dominating the market during the forecast period.
- Among the product types, chlorine-based bleaching agents are likely to account for the highest market share during the forecast period.
Bleaching Agent Industry Segmentation
The Global Bleaching Agent market report includes:
|Other Product Types|
|Pulp and Paper|
|Electrical and Electronics|
|Other End-user Industries|
Bleaching Agent Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Bleaching Agent Market according to our research experts:
Chlorine-based Bleaching Agents to Dominate the Market
- Among the different types of bleaching agents, chlorine-based bleaching agents account for the highest market share currently.
- The chlorine-based bleaching agent is used on a large scale to produce calcium and sodium hypochlorite which is used largely as a disinfectant in wastewater treatment, especially in drinking water and in the swimming pool.
- Also, chlorine is extensively used in pulp & paper technology as a bleaching agent for wood pulp that can be used in manufacturing printing and writing paper.
- Hence, owing to easy availability and the high number of applications the chlorine-based bleaching agents are likely to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Currently, Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest market share in the global bleaching agents market owing to the high demand from countries like China, India, and Japan.
- China has one of the largest construction industries. It is also one of the major production centers for pulp & paper and textiles across the globe.
- India has a significantly growing construction industry. There has been a significant rise in the need for water treatment in the country over the past few years.
- Additionally, the southeast Asian countries are also witnessing major demand for bleaching agents for usage in industries like water treatment, pulp & paper, etc.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned reasons, Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest share for the global bleaching agent market during the forecast.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Bleaching Agent Industry Overview
The global bleaching agent market is moderately fragmented as the majority of the market share is divided among a large number of players. Some of the key players in the market include Arkema, Dow, Evonik Industries AG, Kemira, and Clariant, among others.
Bleaching Agent Market Leaders
Evonik Industries AG
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Bleaching Agent Market News
Bleaching Agent Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Water Treatment Activities
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from the Pulp & Paper Industry
4.2.1 Toxicity of Bleaching Agent
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.5 Other Product Types
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Pulp and Paper
5.2.4 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.5 Water Treatment
5.2.7 Other End-user Industries
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 ASEAN Countries
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited
6.4.4 BASF SE
6.4.7 Evonik Industries AG
6.4.8 Hawkins, Inc
6.4.10 MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC.
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Bleaching Agent Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Bleaching Agent Market is studied from 2018 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Bleaching Agent Market?
The Bleaching Agent Market is growing at a CAGR of >4% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Bleaching Agent Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Bleaching Agent Market?
Asia Pacific holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Bleaching Agent Market?
Arkema, Clariant, Dow, Evonik Industries AG, Kemira are the major companies operating in Bleaching Agent Market.
Bleaching Agent Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Bleaching Agent market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Bleaching Agent analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.