Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Insights
The Asia-Pacific functional beverage market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.59%, during the forecast period.
Growing health concerns and changing consumer preferences is changing the dynamics of the market. The trend towards healthy life style and disease prevention, along with rising health care cost are some of the major drivers which is driving the growth rate of global functional beverage market.
Moreover, rising popularity of sporting events and commercialization of domestic sporting events in countries like Japan, is also providing new growth opportunities for functional drinks in Asia –Pacific.
Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Dynamics
Health awareness drives the market of functional beverages – i.e. drinks containing vitamins, minerals, amino acids or raw fruit. For consumers in Asia-Pacific, functional beverages are an affordable convenient and trendy way to take nutritional supplements.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are health conscious consumers, hectic lifestyle which makes a functional drink more accessible, high priority to health of the children and product innovation by the manufacturers.
Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Segmentation
Energy drinks is the largest segment in functional beverages followed by sports drinks and nutraceutical drinks.
Energy drinks may or may not be carbonated, and comprise synthetic sweeteners, herbal extracts and amino acids. These energy drinks act as a dietary supplement, energy boosters, release mental stress and enhance muscle flexibility.
Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Regional Market Analysis
China, Japan, and India are ranked as the leading food and beverage producers in Asia Pacific.
Although the countries in Asia-Pacific are highly diverse in terms of income levels, demographics, and dietary preferences, the industry is still shaped by many common trends.
Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Key Developments
October 2017 – PepsiCo India launched Aquafina’s new vitamin fortified water. The company is focusing on tapping the value-added hydration and functional beverages segment.
Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Competitive Landscape
Major Players - PepsiCo, Inc., Nestlé, Kraft Foods, General Mills, the Campbell soup company and the Coca-Cola Company among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimates sheet in excel.
Customization of the Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Phases
1.4 Scope of the Study
2. Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Dynamics
4. Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.1.1 Energy Drinks
4.1.2 Fortified Juice
4.1.3 Sports Drinks
4.1.4 Dairy and Dairy Alternative Drinks
4.2 By Sales Channel
4.2.3 Health Stores
4.2.4 Convenience Stores
4.2.5 Online Retailing
5. Functional Beverage Market Regional Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size in USD million, 2018-2023)
5.1 Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.1 China Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.2 India Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.3 Japan Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.4 Australia Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
6. Asia-Pacific Functional Beverage Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 PepsiCo, Inc
7.2 Nestlé S.A.
7.3 Kraft Foods Group Inc.
7.4 General Mills
7.5 The Campbell Soup Co.
7.6 Monster Beverage Corporation
7.7 The Coca-Cola Company
7.8 Red Bull GmbH
7.9 Mondelez International Inc.
7.10 Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.