Paper is one the most used material for packaging products. Paper packaging has the highest market share of the total packaging market. Added to this, the demand for paper packaging will continue to witness growth over the forecast period.
North America paper packaging market has been growing steadily. The revenue of paper packaging market in North America is estimated to be USD 49.5 billion in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 63.72 billion by 2021 growing at a rate of 4.3%. North America had 23% of the total market in 2014. The U.S. is the biggest market in the region with paperboard generating bulk of the revenues in the paper packaging market segment.
- Consumer conscious on sustainable packaging
- Consumer preference
- Raw Material availability
- Increasing Recycling rate
- Improving logistical efficiency
With the focus now shifting towards eco-friendly and sustainability, paper packaging is expected to gain traction with many countries pushing for paper packaging products over plastic packaging, which poses a significant threat to the environment. Higher recycling demand will push the use of paper as packaging material further, with consumers and businesses looking for solutions which helps in cost reduction as well as helps in keeping the environment safe while keeping government regulations intact.
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are Tetra Laval, International Paper Company, Rengo, MeadWestvaco Corporation, Graphic Packaging International Corporation, Sappi Limited, DS Smith, Amcor, Mondi Group, Oji Paper, Smurfit Kappa and Metsa Group.
What is There in the Report?
- The report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario.
- A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next five years.
- Complete market breakdown has been done at a country level to give a detailed picture of the paper packaging market.
- The report also gives information on major vendors of paper packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 North America Paper Packaging Market by Products
6.1.2 Container board
6.1.3 Corrugated board
6.2 North America Paper Packaging Market by Industry Verticals
6.2.1 Food and Beverage
6.2.2 Personal Care
6.2.3 Home Care
6.3 North America Paper Packaging Market by Country
6.3.1 United States
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
8.1 Tetra Laval
8.2 International Paper Company
8.4 MeadWestvaco Corporation
8.5 Graphic Packaging International Corporation
8.6 Sappi Limited
8.7 DS Smith
8.9 Mondi Group
8.10 Oji Paper
8.11 Smurfit Kappa
8.12 Metsa Group
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in North America Paper Packaging Market
11. Future of North America Paper Packaging Market