Mobile ing Industry Overview
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia-Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Mobile Marketing Market Analysis
The Mobile Marketing Market is expected to register a CAGR of 25% over the forecast period. Mobile marketing is emerging as the most effective marketing technique via which enterprises can engage with its customer at any time of the day, regardless of the location.
- Mobile marketing is an online advertising technique that targets audiences that own a mobile phone, tablet, or another device that can access email and websites and utilize SMS, MMS, social media, and other mobile apps. Mobile marketplaces offer various advantages, including the ability to tailor the device based on the user, such as having personalized data, GPS capabilities, and reducing the number of target mistakes.
- Rising demand for artificial intelligence and big data analytics, as well as the adoption of augmented reality (A.R.) and virtual reality (V.R.), would all contribute to the growth of the mobile marketing market throughout the anticipated period.
- Additionally, geofencing for mobile apps is an easy way for marketers to take advantage of location-based marketing. Geofencing push notifications are triggered when a user enters a geofenced location. It helps organizations design effective campaign strategies and to drive sales and audience engagement.
- During the forecasted period, market limitations for the mobile marketing market include a need for high-level security, worries about the safety of these software solutions, and a growing number of implementation challenges. The largest and most significant hurdles for the market's growth would be changing customer behavior and selecting suitable mobile marketing tactics and providers.
- During the Pandemic, e-commerce and media & entertainment verticals are experiencing tremendous growth due to increased pay-per-click, click-through rate, and ad expenditure in gaming, multimedia, music, news, and online shopping. After the Pandemic, several nations are now allowing tourists to visit, increasing the usage of mobile applications and, as a result, the need for mobile advertisements.
Mobile ing Industry Segments
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel digital marketing strategy focused on reaching a specific audience on their smartphones, tablets, or other related devices through websites, E-mail, SMS and MMS, social media, or mobile applications for product news and promotions.
The Mobile Marketing Market is segmented by Type (Solution, User), by Distribution Channel (Affiliate, Omnichannel, Social Media, Content, Online Public Relations), by End-user Industry (Retail, Telecommunication, Broadcast and Media, Travel & Logistics, Education, Automotive), by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa). The report offers the market size and forecasts in USD million for all the above segments.
|By Distribution Channel|
|Social Media Marketing|
|Online Public Relations|
|By End-user Industry|
|Broadcast and Media|
|Travel & Logistics|
|Other End-user Industries|
Mobile Marketing Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Mobile Marketing Market according to our research experts:
Rising Demand in the Online Retail Sector Drives the Market Growth
- Mobile has already impacted the retail industry significantly and is increasing daily. Consumers today rely heavily on the mobile applications available on their devices to compare product prices, check the product's availability, or request to pick up a purchase from a store. Today, numerous retail mobile phone apps are being developed to streamline consumers' shopping experiences through different marketing and promotional strategies.
- Further, mobile allows multichannel brands to communicate with consumers and capture transaction information through receipt processing, enabling whole retail industries, such as consumer packaged goods and apparel, to create loyalty programs. Forward-thinking brands are re-imagining their loyalty programs from top to bottom to deeply integrate mobile into their programs.
- Social media marketing for online retail stores is sometimes significantly less expensive than TV or radio commercials. Many mobile marketing methods may also be narrowly focused. Intelligent analytics and research help better to target the audience. This allows mobile marketing consumers to target marketing initiatives to individuals more likely to convert into consumers.
- Mobile is a quick medium. Consumers may interact with individuals in real-time by reaching out to mobile users. That applies at home, work, out and about, or anywhere else. As a result, every aspect of mobile marketing is analogous to point-of-sale (POS) advertising. Mobile marketing consumers may continually reach out to individuals who are only a few taps away from completing an online purchase.
- Moreover, the increasing adoption of smartphones across the globe is expected to drive the market forward. According to Ericsson, the number of smartphone subscribers globally currently exceeds six billion and is expected to increase by several hundred million in the following years. The nations with the most smartphone users are China, India, and the United States.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Asia Pacific is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Market
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be a significant revenue generator region for mobile marketing vendors during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of smartphones due to an increase in disposable income and the growing population in this region.
- The market growth in developing countries of the Asia-Pacific region can be accounted for the enhancements in network connectivity, increasing number of unique mobile subscribers, growing 4G and 5G network penetration, and increasing awareness among enterprises.
- The major vendors in this region have adopted different types of organic and inorganic growth strategies, such as new product launches, partnerships and collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions, to expand their offerings in the mobile marketing market in the region.
- Moreover, technological advancements, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR), have further stimulated the demand for mobile marketing in this region. Robust analytical capabilities of machine learning (ML) algorithms can leverage advertising, displaying it at the right time to the right people. Google has already been experimenting with various optimizations for mobile search ads. Retailers, therefore, use them to understand consumer behavior and send notifications accordingly, which is expected to increase market growth.
- The majority of ad spending in China is already digital, and AI-based advertising thrives on the massive datasets available in China for number crunching and automation. The key driver for AI in advertising is the Chinese hypercompetitive e-commerce market.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Mobile Marketing Market Competitor Analysis
The mobile marketing market is highly fragmented due to the presence of both global players and small and medium-sized enterprises. The major players in the market are Google Inc., Facebook Inc., Microsoft Corporation, OpenMarket, and Twitter Inc.Players in the market are adopting strategies such as partnerships and acquisitions to enhance their product offerings and gain sustainable competitive advantage.
- In December 2022, InMobi, a provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that help businesses fuel growth, announced a retail media advertising partnership with Lord & Taylor—America's oldest department store—to use InMobi Commerce, an innovative suite of product discovery and monetization solutions that help retailers maximize media-derived revenues while engaging and inspiring shoppers.
Mobile Marketing Market Top Players
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Mobile Marketing Market Recent Developments
- October 2022 - Adverty AB (publ) announced a partnership with Apex Gaming Network, Apex Mobile Media's in-app mobile advertising division, and Canada's gaming network that places brands in premium game environments. The agreement allows the network to represent and sell Adverty's inventory in Canada, with the possibility of campaigns also running in the US. This collaboration will provide marketers in the region with seamless and immersive in-game advertising options.
- December 2022 - Remerge announced a partnership program to assist agencies in mastering mobile marketing for App-Based Clients. The partnership program equips media and brand agencies with the knowledge and skills to become qualified leaders in the programmatic in-app advertising market.
Mobile Marketing Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising Demand in the Online Retail Sector
5.1.2 Low Initial Investments with High Customer Involvement
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Increasing Security Vulnerability
5.2.2 Lack of Internet Connectivity in Rural Areas
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Type
6.2 By Distribution Channel
6.2.1 Affiliate Marketing
6.2.2 Omni-channel Marketing
6.2.3 Social Media Marketing
6.2.4 Content Marketing
6.2.5 Online Public Relations
6.3 By End-user Industry
6.3.3 Broadcast and Media
6.3.4 Travel & Logistics
6.3.7 Other End-user Industries
6.4 By Geography
6.4.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 United Arab Emirates
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East & Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Google Inc.
7.1.2 Facebook Inc.
7.1.3 Microsoft Corporation
7.1.5 Twitter Inc.
7.1.8 AdColony, Inc.
7.1.13 One by AOL (Millennial Media)
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Mobile Marketing Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Mobile Marketing Market market is studied from 2017 - 2027.
What is the growth rate of Mobile Marketing Market?
The Mobile Marketing Market is growing at a CAGR of 25% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Mobile Marketing Market?
Asia-Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Mobile Marketing Market?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Mobile Marketing Market?
Google Inc., Facebook Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Twitter Inc., AT&T are the major companies operating in Mobile Marketing Market.
Mobile ing MarketIndustry Reports
In-depth industry statistics and market share insights of the Mobile Marketing sector for 2020, 2021, and 2022. The Mobile Marketing research report provides a comprehensive outlook of the market size and an industry growth forecast for 2023 to 2028. Available to download is a free sample file of the Mobile Marketing report PDF.