Middle East and Africa Warehouse Robotics market is projected to reach US$ 1.02 Billion by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of 10.33% during the forecast period 2015-2020. A warehouse is the most crucial part of the entire supply chain process, where the products transiting from the production facility are identified, sorted and tagged to be stored in a recorded location until they are ordered. Middle East and Africa warehouse robotics have been growing with retail infrastructure in good shape. UAE has increased in their investments in robotics and making warehouses more enabled and properly channelized. Material reduction and cost savings are the major drivers for the growth of the market. Simplicity in wrapping with sophisticated techniques, mostly using articulated and mobile robots, has increased the shelf life of the product with growing penetration for robotics in warehouses.
Automation and mechanization revolutionized the warehouse business helping companies reduce overhead costs and increase productivity with consistency and accuracy, with artificial intelligence playing a big role in achieving this. The race to adopt this technology has already begun, with the intense competition between brick-and-mortar stores and the online stores. The online retailers are making every effort to reduce the time it takes to deliver products to the customers.
Warehouse robotics market can be segmented by type, function, verticals and geography. Food is the large end use vertical followed by industrial and beverages domain growing steadily during the forecast period. Based on the geography, Middle East and Africa is segmented into UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and others.
Some of the major players mentioned in this report are:
- ABB Robotics
- Eaton Corporation Public Ltd.
- Kawasaki Robotics Inc.
- Kiva Systems, Siemens AG
- Toshiba Machine Co. Ltd.
- Yamaha Robotics
What the report offers
- Market definition for the Middle East & Africa warehouse robotics market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Market analysis of the Middle East & Africa warehouse robotics market, with regional specific assessments
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and in offering prospective opportunities
- Identification of key companies, which can influence the market on both the global and regional scales
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Middle East & Africa warehouse robotics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key
- financial information
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Increasing Numbers of SKUs
4.2.2 Need to Provide ‘Direct-to-Store’ Pallets
4.2.3 Quality of Life (Safety, Ergonomics, Fatigue Factor, etc.)
4.4.1 Initial Adoption Cost
4.4.2 Interaction with robot is hindrance for some users
5. Middle East & Africa Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Ongoing research and development
6. Middle East & Africa Warehouse Robotics Market Segmentation
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 Articulated Robots
6.1.2 Gantry Robots
6.1.3 Robotic Arms
6.1.4 Mobile Robot
6.2 By Function
6.2.3 Assembling & Disassembling
6.3 By Verticals
6.3.1 Food & Beverage
6.3.4 Electronic & Electrical
6.4 By Country
6.4.1 Saudi Arabia
6.4.3 South Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products and Recent Developments)
7.1 ABB Robotics
7.2 Eaton Corporation Public Ltd.
7.3 Kiva Systems
7.4 Scape Technologies
7.5 Siemens AG
7.6 Kawasaki Robotics Inc.
7.7 Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd.
7.8 Yamaha Robotics
7.9 Vigilant Robots
7.10 ATS Automation Tooling System Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Role of Business Accelerators
8.3 Investment Outlook
8.4 Role of Research & Development
9. Future of Middle East & Africa Warehouse Robotics Market