The Latin America’s healthcare system has grown by leaps and bounds in the last few years. Many of the countries from this region have been globally recognized for its success in the healthcare sector.
Initiatives by the governments like the Plan Nacer in Argentina have been hugely successful and popular in the country, tax-funded Unified Health System has completely changed the healthcare system in Brazil and with Columbia establishing the right to healthcare in its constitution among many other plans in this region have overhauled the healthcare system in the region. Inertial sensors are used in biomedical instruments extensively for its multi-function characteristics. As the healthcare sector widens in this region, the inertial sensors market will also increase.
Inertial system equipment includes gyroscopes, accelerometers, inertial measurement units, inertial navigation systems and multi-axis sensors. A comprehensive overview of the market for these systems over the period 2016 - 2021 has been given in this report. It segments the market by area of application with an in-depth analysis of every segment in each area. Aerospace, land-based, marine and subsea applications are explained with comprehensive market analysis of each segment.
The advancement of global lifestyle has resulted in the need for equipment with greater ease of use. This has enabled the use of motion sensing technology which uses inertial sensors extensively. This is a key driving factor to this market and will play an important role in defining the market for the next few years.
The report delves into the impact of the rise of unmanned vehicles: aerial, land and water based, and on the use of inertial sensors. The unprecedented rise in unmanned vehicles across various applications in both civilian and defense applications has increased the need for complex navigational systems that include inertial sensors. The rapid advancement in technology has made sensors both accessible and affordable which has made their use abundant in day-to-day devices.
An extensive overview of the different grades of inertial sensors: navigational, tactical, industrial and automotive is also given. The key differences among them are explained and their market based on application is provided. Defense industry takes the major share of the market with applications like missile guidance, control and targeting, precision guided munitions, tank turret stabilization and torpedo guidance. The other primary industries where these systems are used are industrial manufacturing, energy and infrastructure, transportation and aviation.
An analysis of the key players in the market has been provided with an outlook on the competitive landscape and an insightful outlook for the investors.
- The rapid rise of unmanned vehicles in both defense and civilian applications
- Technological advancement enabling more effective components at a smaller and lighter size
- Increasing applications based on motion sensing
- Integration drift error is a major concern in navigation systems
- Substantial increase in computing complexity
- Complex nature of integration in existing systems and need for ancillary components
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Latin America inertial systems market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Latin America inertial systems market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings in the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Emergence of MEMS Technology
3.2.2 Increasing Demand for Accuracy in Navigation
3.3 Market Restraints
3.3.1 Integration Drift Error in Navigational Systems
3.3.2 Increasing Costs and Complexity
3.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.6 Industry Policies
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Applications of the Touch Screen Controllers
5. Latin America Inertial Systems Market Segmentation and Forecast (2016-2022)
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Gimbaled Systems
5.1.2 Strapdown Systems
5.2 By Technology
5.2.2 Fiber Optic Gyro
5.2.3 Ring Laser Gyro
5.2.4 Vibrating Gyro
5.2.5 Hemispherical Resonator Gyro
5.2.6 Mechanical Inertial Navigational Systems
5.3 By Components
5.3.5 Attitude Heading and Reference Systems
5.4 Latin America
5.5 By Application
5.5.1 Inertial Systems in Energy & Infrastructure
5.5.2 Industrial OEM’s
5.5.3 Land & Transportation
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 Analog Devices Inc.
6.2 Bosch Sensortec GmbH
6.3 Safran Group
6.4 Honeywell International Inc.
6.5 Invensense Inc.
6.7 Kearfott Corporation
6.8 KVH Industries Inc.
6.9 Meggitt PLC
6.10 Northrop Grumman Corporation
6.11 ST Microelectronics
6.12 Silicon Sensing Systems Ltd.
6.13 UTC Aerospace Systems
6.14 Rockwell Collins
6.15 Vector NAV
6.16 Thames Group
6.17 Epson Europe Electronics
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investor Outlook
8. Future of Latin America Inertial Systems Market