Inertial system equipment includes Gyroscopes, Accelerometers, Inertial Measurement Units, Inertial Navigation Systems and Multi-Axis sensors. A comprehensive overview of the market for these systems over the period 2014-2019 has been discussed in this report. The report segments the market by area of application with an in-depth analysis of every segment in each area. Aerospace, Land-based, Marine and Sub-sea applications are explained with comprehensive market analysis of each segment.
The advancement of global lifestyle has resulted in the need for equipment with greater ease of use. This is enabled by the use of motion sensing technology, which extensively uses inertial sensors. This technology has become a key driving factor in this market. Additionally, it is expected to continue to play an important role in defining the trend for the next few years. The unprecedented rise in unmanned vehicles across various applications in both civilian and defense applications has increased the need for complex navigational systems, which include inertial sensors. The rapid advancement in technology has made sensors both accessible and affordable making their use abundant in day-to-day devices.
Defense industry takes the major share of the market with applications like Missile Guidance, Control and Targeting, Precision Guided Munitions, Tank Turret Stabilization and Torpedo Guidance. Other primary industries where these systems are used include, Industrial manufacturing, energy and infrastructure, transportation and aviation. An analysis of the key players in the market is provided with an outlook on the competitive landscape and valuable insight for the investors.
What the Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Inertial Systems Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis of the Inertial Systems Market, with region and country specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scales
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios and in offering prospective opportunities
4. Identification of key companies, which can influence the market on both the global and regional fronts
5. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
6. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Inertial Systems Market
7. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Looking to Customize Report?