IoT Analytics Market Size
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and it's growth?
IoT Analytics Market Analysis
The IoT analytics market is expected to register a CAGR of 27.8% over the next five years. The IoT analytics market is growing because of the large number of connected devices and IoT data, as well as the fact that businesses need analytics and automation to stay competitive.
- Internet of Things (IoT) analytics is a data analysis tool that assesses the broad range of data collected from IoT devices. IoT analytics are gaining significant traction in various end-user industries to make the most of their data assets and empower their business decisions.
- IoT analytics can collect and analyze customer data to understand their needs and preferences. This can help organizations design better products and services that meet the needs of their customers. For instance, a retailer can use IoT analytics to track customers' movements in its store and offer personalized recommendations based on their interests.
- In addition, the increasing number of connected devices across various end-user verticals is one of the prominent factors driving the growth of the IoT analytics market. For instance, according to Ericcson's mobility report, there will be 1.5 billion IoT devices with cellular connections this year.
- Further, the industrial sector has started adopting IoT analytics to streamline their factories, which are increasingly automated by robots. These robots, which are often networked together, enable manufacturers to use the data to make better decisions. In addition, by analyzing data from various sensors, businesses in the industrial sector can identify potential safety hazards and take preventive measures to avoid them.
- The COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the IoT analytics market, forcing their customers or end-users to freeze budgets or delay IT and IoT spending. However, post-pandemic, the IoT analytics market is experiencing significant growth due to increased adoption among healthcare and manufacturing organizations in line with increasing digital transformation and connected device growth.
IoT Analytics Industry Segmentation
IoT Analytics provides the user with the tools and procedures to realize value from the huge volumes of data generated by the connected Internet of Things devices.
IoT Analytics Market is Segmented by Type (Solution, Service), Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), End-User Vertical (Agriculture, Energy & Utility, BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World).
The market sizes and forecasts are provided in terms of value (in USD Billion) for all the above segments.
|By End-User Vertical|
|Energy & Utility|
|Other End-user Industries (IT & Telecom, Transportation)|
|Rest of the World|
IoT Analytics Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the IoT Analytics Market according to our research experts:
Healthcare is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
- IoT-based healthcare solutions can improve the quality and efficiency of treatments. With connected healthcare solutions leveraging IoT and analytics, it would pave the way for a proactive, digitally enabled, and patient-centric model, boosting market growth over the forecast period.
- Moreover, Internet of Things (IoT) applications used in healthcare generate a vast amount of data that needs to be analyzed to produce the required insights. Healthcare industry data or streaming data generated by various sensors and connected devices requires advanced analytics to transform data into actionable insights for patient care and monitoring, thus driving the demand for IoT analytics in healthcare organizations.
- Further, IoT analytics devices can gather, analyze, and communicate data in real time, reducing the need to store raw data. Moreover, it enables healthcare organizations to get vital healthcare analytics and data-driven insights, which speed up decision-making and are less prone to errors. Such benefits are expected to drive the demand for IoT analytics in the healthcare sector over the forecast period.
The growth in wearable devices that allow the user to track heart rates, blood pressure, and many more, coupled with their increased adoption, has resulted in the generation of voluminous data that has to be structured and analyzed, thus driving the demand for IoT analytics over the forecast period. For instance, according to the data from Cisco Systems, the number of connected wearable devices is expected to reach 1,105 million this year.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
North America is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
- North America held the largest market share due to the presence of several established vendors in the region and also due to the earliest adoption of IoT technology in various industries, including retail, manufacturing, IT, telecom, life sciences, and healthcare. most of the companies in this region are increasingly adopting IoT to keep track of the performance of their offerings.
- Further, the high number of connected devices in the region propels the growth of IoT analytics. For instance, according to the GSMA Intelligence data, North America's total number of consumer and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) connections is expected to grow to 5.4 billion in 2025.
- Moreover, the region is home to some of the most prominent players in the information technology market. Market vendors are investing heavily to create an IoT ecosystem by enabling continued research and development. This is expected to fuel the growth of IoT Analytics over the forecast period.
- For instance, companies, such as Airwire Technologies are working with IBM to implement its connected car and IoT services platform, to collect insights and act upon vehicle sensor data and the environment around it to establish a relationship with the driver, not just the vehicle. These factors are further expected to drive the adoption of IoT Analytics in the region.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
IoT Analytics Industry Overview
The competitive rivalry amongst the players in the IoT analytics market is moderately high owing to the presence of some key players such as Microsoft, AWS, CISCO, and many more. Their ability to continually innovate their offerings by conducting extensive research and development activities has enabled them to gain a competitive advantage over the other players.
In August 2022, Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced that CEAT LTD (CEAT) is using AWS to drive smart manufacturing and invent intelligent tires with sensors that can predict various data points, such as load and wear. Using the breadth and depth of AWS cloud capabilities, including the Internet of Things (IoT), analytics and business intelligence, and machine learning, CEAT is digitizing factories to unlock manufacturing efficiencies, make data-driven decisions with SAP on AWS, and launch innovative digital services.
IoT Analytics Market Leaders
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
IoT Analytics Market News
- October 2022 : KTD SYNNEX announced the launch of Data-IoTSolv in the Americas, a new set of solutions that offers partners the tools to leverage the Internet of Things (IoT) and data analytics to accelerate business growth. The Data-IneTSolv solution gives resellers access to the best technologies across the IoT edge continuum, from artificial intelligence (AI) to advanced analytics.
- May 2022 : Kajeet, a leading provider of wireless connectivity, software, and hardware solutions that deliver secure, reliable, and managed IoT solutions to over 3,000 businesses, schools and districts, and state and local governments, announced the launch of Sentinel Insights. This robust, cloud-based data analytics product enhances Kajeet’s flagship IoT management platform, Sentinel.
IoT Analytics Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definitions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Assessment of COVID-19 Impact on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Volume of IoT Data
5.1.2 Emergence of Connected Cars and Smart Cities
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Concerns Associated with Data Privacy and Security
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Type
6.2 By Deployment
6.3 By End-User Vertical
6.3.1 Energy & Utility
6.3.6 Other End-user Industries (IT & Telecom, Transportation)
6.4.1 North America
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Rest of the World
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Microsoft Corporation
7.1.2 Oracle Corporation
7.1.3 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
7.1.4 Cisco Systems, Inc
7.1.5 IBM Corporation
7.1.6 SAP SE
7.1.7 Accenture PLC
7.1.8 Dell Technologies Inc.
7.1.9 Google LLC
7.1.10 The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
7.1.11 Teradata Corporation
7.1.12 Salesforce.com Inc
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
IoT Analytics Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The IoT Analytics Market is studied from 2019 - 2027.
What is the growth rate of IoT Analytics Market?
The IoT Analytics Market is growing at a CAGR of 27.8% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in IoT Analytics Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2019-2027.
Which region has largest share in IoT Analytics Market?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in IoT Analytics Market?
Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation are the major companies operating in IoT Analytics Market.
IoT Analytics Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 IoT Analytics market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. IoT Analytics analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.