E-retail and e-commerce has changed how the traditional retail industry operated. The next big disruptor will be Internet of Things. Though the technology usage in retail is stillat a nascent stage, there are plenty of opportunities available. New data-drivedigital technologies, from smart refrigerators to digital Television are changing the way retailers interact with their customers. In future, these devices will become customer support centers as well, as the devices will be interacting will customers to sort out issues, if any. Internet of things market for retail is expected to grow at a CAGR of 48.36% for the period 2014-2019.
Reasons to buy this report
1)Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market.
3) The report also gives information on major vendors and their products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry