Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market Size
|2019 - 2029
|Base Year For Estimation
|Fastest Growing Market
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market Analysis
The Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market will register a CAGR of 16.10% over the forecast period. Hadoop is an efficient open-source big data analytics platform that can store and process a substantial amount of structured and unstructured data quickly and efficiently by using a cluster of commodity hardware; It replicates any stored file three times to guarantee reliability, availability, and fault tolerance. It is scalable as additional compute nodes can be added to the cluster if further processing is required.
- The increasing automation for the Big Data collection, storage, and processing is expected to reshape and enhance the growth of the Big Data analytics market.
- Enterprises across industries are undergoing digital transformation and adding more self-service solutions. Therefore, the amount of unstructured data in text, files, images, and pictures is increasing significantly, with data volume increasing from gigabytes to terabytes and petabytes, traditional tools like RDBMS. Fail to give desired results, and the enterprise may not entirely benefit from the extensive data generated daily. Therefore, data platforms like Hadoop are gaining traction as enterprises progress toward terabytes of data.
- The growth in the industrial 4.0 practices across industries provides more scope for accepting Big Data analytics over the forecast period. With revenues from smart manufacturing expected to reach USD 216.63 billion by 2023, Big Data analytics is expected to become a part of the smart manufacturing strategies, as it offers improved efficiency of the process and performance of the product.
- Lack of awareness and security concerns are the significant reasons that challenge market growth. Presently, storing personal data securely in this fast-paced world has become the most important task, even for SMEs. Increasing cyber-attacks cost organizations a fortune and also hamper their brand identity. As databases and visual dashboards add to the vulnerability of the enterprise, the enterprises may hesitate to deploy Big Data environments.
- COVID-19 has impacted all the elements of the technologies sector; it has slowed down the IT infrastructure owing to the distributions in the hardware supply chain and reduced manufacturing activities.
Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market according to our research experts:
Retail Sector to Witness the Growth
- The retail industry is witnessing a significant transformation through advanced analytics and Big Data technologies. With the growth of e-commerce, online shopping, and high competition for customer loyalty, retailers are utilizing Big Data analytics to stay competitive in the market.
- In the retail sector, Big Data analytics is used at every retail stage to understand customer behavior, predict demand, and optimize pricing. Most of the Big Data applications in retail are for system-wide cost reduction, improving online and in-store customer experience, data-driven adaptive supply chains, and real-time analytics and targeting.
- Vendors, such as MapR technologies, are offering a Big Data platform that helps retailers store, integrate and analyze a wide variety of online and offline customer data, e-commerce transactions, clickstream data, email, social media, and call center records, all in one central repository.
- Recently, fashion retailer H&M started using Big Data to tailor its merchandising mix in its brick-and-mortar stores. The fashion retailer uses algorithms to gain insights from returns, receipts, and data from loyalty cards to enhance its bottom line.
North America Region is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate
- Some include IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAS Institute, Inc., Alteryx, Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, and Microstrategy Incorporated, among others. Recently, Microsoft extended the partnership with Hortonworks, which was instrumental in bringing the open source Big Data analytics and Apache Hadoop to the Cloud. This partnership by major players to enhance their product offerings is anticipated to positively drive the market's growth over the forecast period.
- The growth of new business insights is contributing to the expansion of the Big Data analytics market in the United States. Big Data is helping many companies in the region to improve customer experience, enhance marketing, identify fraud and waste, and achieve other results that directly strengthen business performance.
- Many new tools in the US are making data more and more accessible. Much of the technology required to harness the Big Data and expertise needed to create working environments are complex. However, many end-user-friendly solutions are continuously growing, enabling businesses to start with an off-the-shelf package and with less hardware integration and coding skills needed.
Hadoop Big Data Analytics Industry Overview
The hadoop big data analytics market is moderately competitive and consists of a few major players. Currently, some of the competitors control the market in terms of market share. However, new competitors are expanding their market share and, consequently, their commercial footprint throughout emerging markets as a result of the development in managed service analytics.
- October 2022 - Alteryx has announced introducing new developments on the Alteryx Analytics Cloud platform, which provides unified and approachable end-to-end analytics in the Cloud, where New cloud, machine learning and security advancements accelerate enterprise-wide analytics to deliver business-changing insights.
Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market Leaders
Fair, Isaac, and Company(FICO)
Micro Strategy Incorporated
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market News
- December 2022 - Alteryx's has announced a investment in MANTA, the data lineage company, on a strategic level. Enterprises may obtain complete visibility into the most complicated data environments thanks to MANTA. The two businesses create an end-to-end system that enables businesses to comprehend data lineage in great detail, including how data flows inside an organization, where it came from, how it is processed, and how it is analyzed. MANTA will be able to strengthen product innovation, broaden its partner network, and expand in important regions thanks to this investment from Alteryx Ventures.
- August 2022 - SAS and SingleStore have been collaborated to deliver next-generation data and analytics architecture, where as SAS Viya with SingleStore enables the use of SAS analytics and AI technology on data stored in SingleStore's cloud-native real-time database. The integration provides flexible, open access to curated data to help accelerate value for cloud, hybrid and on-premises deployments.
Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Gowing Volume of Unstructured Data
5.1.2 The advent of IoT and Industry 4.0 Adpotion
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Security Concerns and Skills Gap
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1.1 Data Discovery and Visualization (DDV)
6.1.2 Advanced Analytics (AA)
6.2 End User
6.2.3 IT and Telecom
6.2.4 Healthcare and Life Sciences
6.2.6 Media and Entertainment
6.2.7 Other End Users
6.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Alteryx Inc.
7.1.2 Fair, Isaac, and Company(FICO)
7.1.3 IBM Corporation
7.1.4 Microsoft Corporation
7.1.5 Micro Strategy Incorporated
7.1.6 SAS Institute Inc.
7.1.7 Tibco Software
7.1.8 Amazon Inc. (AWS)
7.1.9 Salesforce.com Inc. (Tableau Software Inc.)
7.1.10 QLIK Tech International
7.1.11 SISENSE Inc.
7.1.12 Dell Technologies Inc.
7.1.13 Hitachi Consulting
7.1.14 Hewlett Packard Company
7.1.15 Splunk Inc.
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market Research FAQs
What is the current Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market size?
The Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market is projected to register a CAGR of 16.10% during the forecast period (2024-2029)
Who are the key players in Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market?
Alteryx Inc., Fair, Isaac, and Company(FICO), IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation and Micro Strategy Incorporated are the major companies operating in the Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market.
Which is the fastest growing region in Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market?
Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period (2024-2029).
Which region has the biggest share in Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market?
In 2024, the North America accounts for the largest market share in Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market.
What years does this Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market cover?
The report covers the Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market historical market size for years: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. The report also forecasts the Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market size for years: 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028 and 2029.
Hadoop Big Data Analytics Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Hadoop Big Data Analytics market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Hadoop Big Data Analytics analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2029 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.