|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||Asia Pacific|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market is valued at USD 27.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 42.19 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.44% over the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic hindered the market as many companies resorted to working from home which resulted in less employee transport during the period. However, as economies are recovering post lockdown it is expected that return to office would offer transportation service operators with many opportunities in coming years.
Employee Transportation Services are growing in popularity as people become more conscious of the importance of upgraded transportation safety measures. Also, to minimize time and effort to travel to work employees are opting for transportation providers due to affordable prices offered by them.
Rising incidents of unavailability of transport, assaults, rude behavior, high charges in ride hailing and ride sharing vehicles has left companies to think about the safety of their employees. This factor is also responsible for driving the market growth.
Asia Pacific expected to dominate the market due to growing corporate offices presence in the region as substantial number of North American and European MNCs are setting up offices, factories, warehouses, and plants in countries such as India, China, Philippines, etc. due to increasing demand of goods and cheap labor.
Scope of the Report
The Corporate employee transportation market report covers the latest trends and technological development in the market. The scope of the report covers segmentation based on Ownership, Passenger Vehicle type, Service type, and Geography.
By Ownership, the market is segmented into Company owned transportation service, Outsourced transportation service, Rentals, pick up, and Drop transportation service. By Passenger vehicle type, the market is segmented into Cars, Vans, and Bus.
By Service type, the market is segmented into Mobility as a Service(MaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS), and By Geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. For each segment, the market sizing and forecast has been done on basis of Value (USD billion).
|Company Owned Transportation Service|
|Outsourced Transportation Service|
|Pick and Drop Transportation Service|
|Passenger Vehicle Type|
|Mobility as a Service (MaaS)|
|Software as a Service (SaaS)|
Key Market Trends
Increasing Internet Usage and Technological Advancements to Drive Demand in the Market
With increasing usage of internet among the world population, markets like transportation services, vehicle rentals etc. have been largely benefited in their business operations in the recent years. The ease of booking, pre-estimated fee, comfort journey, timely arrival, and quick payment options are the few factors that have been driving the markets like shared mobility and employee transportation services worldwide.
Among the internet-based business sectors, the transport industry has been tremendously leading by covering majority share of the the digital economy. With growing online platforms and increasing competition among operators in the market, the need for quick action and resolution of issues has been the most crucial factor for the companies to sustain their business in the current competition.
Due to the inherent nature of operations, there exists a high level of dependency and reliance on internet. For companies having a multi-city presence, especially, that more internet users are required than necessary. More often, due to this reason, companies accept differential pricing arrangements within and/or across locations, and struggle to exercise higher bargaining power with vendors.
Technological development in transportation services by integrating features like live tracking, cashless payments, cancellations, real-time monitoring of the vehicle etc. are other reasons for choosing these services. Morever, Emergence of IT and other technology sectors towards end of last century around the world, demands necessity for flexible working and operations. Such operation has given opportunities for generation of many associated business and employment to be generated. Employee transportation is one of them which becomes pre-requisite because of statuary regulations in terms of employee safety.
With increasing usage of internet and technological advancements , market is likely to grow at a stable rate for operators, which, in turn, is driving them to maintain sufficient vehicle fleet for their business operations during the forecast period.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Asia-Pacific Region Likely to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific region expected to witness fastest and highest growth during the forecast owing to growing corporate companies presence and rising demand for mass transit solutions by the companies to attract wide number of employees. Moreover, presence of cheap labor in countries like India, Japan, China, etc. likely to boost demand for corporate transport services in the region over the forecast period. For instance,
- In 2020, the total labor force in Japan was composed of approximately 68.7 million people. Despite Japan’s aging population, the labor force increased from 2000 by more than half a million people.
Moreover, in order to capture growing market share in the region several key players in the market are adopting various growth strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, etc. For instance,
- Move-In-Sync, an Indian startup based out of Bengaluru is providing its transport management solution called Employee Transport Solution (ETS) to cab and employee transport fleet operators. The software is installed in the telematics of vehicles, and it syncs with the browser to provide the route optimization, employee commute record, recording, and route tracking.
- In 2020, Singapore’s SWAT Mobility expanded into Japan with the launch of a new on-demand work transport for employees in J:COM. SWAT was to support the trial with a mobile app for J: COM’s salespersons to book on-demand rides on shuttles, where their proprietary dynamic routing algorithm will route the vehicles provided by J:COM.
With the rise in number of employees across the country, the market in focus is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The market for corporate employee transportation service is a fragmented one with very few players using technological support for fleet management and employee commute management. Many big players are increasing their span of offering apart from using the latest assistive technology. For instance,
- In May 2020, Janani Tours Introduces Cabs With Fiber Glass Partition For Employees Office Commute to ensure safe distancing, customer safety, and hygiene in a responsible manner. This would ensure both the driver and the passenger’s safety.
- In November 2021, Transdev subsidiary, Team Pennine has confirmed its plans to launch an all-new fleet of six high-specification Mellor Strata Ultra buses on five routes serving the Halifax area, delivering the town’s first brand new buses for six years.
Some of the Key players in the market are Bus bank (Global Charter Services Ltd.), Transdev,WeDriveU Inc., Prairie Bus Line Limited, Move-In-Sync, and Others.
- In December 2021, Transdev launched the largest electric bus fleet in the Nordic region in Gothenburg, Mölndal and Partille with a total of 145 electric buses on behalf of Västtrafik. According to Västtrafik’s forecasts, emissions of the health-damaging nitrogen oxides in bus traffic have almost halved, from 108 tons in 2020 to 58 tons in 2021 since the launch.
- In October 2021, Shuttl, a bus aggregator for office commute, was acquired by Online bus ticketing startup Chalo in an all-cash deal. The amount was not disclosed. The acquisition enables Chalo to accelerate its plans for international expansion as Shuttlalready has a presence in Bangkok, as well as enter large Indian metro cities that Chalodid not have a presence in so far.
- In March 2021, Europcar Mobility Group announced the extension of its strategic alliances with ECO Rent a Car in India and ShouqiCar Rental in China for its Europcar® brand. The Group is therefore preparing for the market rebound, renewing these two solid partnerships which will allow the Europcar brand to benefit from the strong inflow of Indian and Chinese tourists throughout the world in the years to come.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Company Owned Transportation Service
5.1.2 Outsourced Transportation Service
5.1.4 Pick and Drop Transportation Service
5.2 Passenger Vehicle Type
5.3 Service Type
5.3.1 Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
5.3.2 Software as a Service (SaaS)
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
18.104.22.168 United Arab Emirates
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 Other Countries
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles*
6.2.1 Busbank (Global Charter Services Ltd.)
6.2.3 Prairie Bus Line Limited
6.2.5 First Class Tours
6.2.6 Janani Tours
6.2.8 Eco rent a car
6.2.9 Sun Telematics
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market market is studied from 2018 - 2026.
What is the growth rate of Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market?
The Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market is growing at a CAGR of 5.44% over the next 5 years.
What is Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market size in 2018?
The Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market is valued at 28 Billion USD in 2018.
What is Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market size in 2026?
The Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market is valued at 42 Billion USD in 2026.
Which region has highest growth rate in Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market?
Asia Pacific holds highest share in 2020.
Who are the key players in Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market?
Busbank (Global Charter Services Ltd., Transdev, Prairie Bus Line Limited, MoveInSync Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd., WeDriveU Inc. are the major companies operating in Corporate Employee Transportation Service Market.