The market is expected to reach $XX.XX billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% over the period of 2015-2020.
Claytronics is an advanced concept of using Nano scale robots which can communicate with each other and self-assemble to create any 3D object. Each individual robot is called a claytronic atom or catom. Claytronics can find use in a multitude of application. The technology has potential to revolutionize the future of all the industries.
The ability to operate under any condition irrespective of environment gives Claytronics to replace the employment of humans in dangerous working locations. The need to have multipurpose solutions to operate in many segments creates great opportunities for this technology to explore. However the complexity of technology and need for improvement stand are the factors hampering the growth of this technology.
Claytronics market can be segmented based on type of service (Hardware and Software) by type of industry (Healthcare, Automotive industry, Aerospace & Defense, Robotics, Entertainment, and others) and regional segmentation (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report covers the profiles of key players who are leading the technological advancements in this market, the main companies include Claytronics Inc., Intel Corp., and Claysol Inc.,
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Claytronics along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Claytronics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Claytronics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Claytronics Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Service
5.2 By Industry
5.2.3 Aerospace & Defence
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Claytronics Inc.,
7.2 Intel Corp
7.3 Claysol Inc.
7.4 Claytronics Solutions Private Limited
7.5 Carnegie Mellon University
7.6 Real Intent
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Claytronics Market