Whey is considered as a wholefood given its composition of all 20 amino acids which the human body requires. This wander product is very much at demand among infants in need of protein diets, sports persons, athletes, lactose allergic mass and among youngsters interested in body building.
North America is the second largest market for Whey protein after Europe. Both in terms of exports and imports. Whey protein market in the region is highly matured and still growing. Canada is the second largest market after US. Canada is an emerging market for Whey proteins. With increasing dairy sector in the region, it stood as one of the top importers of Whey protein in 2013. An explosive trend of healthy food was witnessed in the region creating a demand for ingredients such as Whey protein. Canada also witnessed a slow growth in the export market for Whey protein showing a positive growth sign for the market in the country.
Agropur MSI, American dairy Products institute, Arla Foods, DMK Group, Milk Specialities Global are some major players in the industry. Their product portfolio, research & development, strategic initiatives and commitment towards meeting consumer's demands play a major role maintaining market stability.
In this report we offer,
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Canada Whey Protein Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Canada Whey Protein market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the Canada Whey Protein market.
- To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. Key findings of the study
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Demand from infants and millenial generation
3.1.2 Busy Lifestyle influencing the market trend for ready to drinks products
3.1.3 Demand due to rise in Obesity
3.1.4 Health and wellness trends driving the need for supplement diet
3.2.1 High Production cost
3.2.2 Undefined regulatory guidelines
3.3.1 Increasing Prescription of supplements by doctors
3.3.2 Higher scope of application in personal care and sports nutrition
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
4.1.2 Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
4.1.3 Hydrolyzed Whey Protein (HWP)
4.2 By Application
4.2.1 Functional Foods
184.108.40.206 Infant Formula
220.127.116.11 Dairy Products
4.2.2 Functional Beverages
18.104.22.168 Wine Whey
4.2.3 Dietary Supplements
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Agropur MSI,LLC
6.2 American Dairy Products Institute
6.3 Arla Foods
6.5 DMK Group
6.6 Fontera Co-Operative group
6.7 Hilmar Cheese Company Inc
6.8 Davisco Cheese Company
6.9 Grande Cheese Company
6.10 Milk Specialities Global