Automotive Financing Market Overview
The automotive financing market has already matured in the industrialized nations, but there are untapped opportunities in the developing countries, where the market has extremely low penetration. The major laggards in the world are Latin American and Eastern European countries, where some countries have registered a double-digit fall in vehicle sales in the past five years. Brazil, which was a big contributor to the car market, has suffered one of the biggest falls in the past few years. The economic recession continued well into 2017, and the Brazilian market is expected to continue to lag. One of the chief reasons for the low automobile sales in the African countries is the unavailability of finance options. The base interest rate in Ghana is 26%, indicating that automobile loans are out of reach for most people. This is a major cause for concern in many emerging economies. The Iran automobile market, which would otherwise offer great opportunities due to the removal of sanctions, faces a similar problem. The base rate of interest in a very promising automobile market is as high as 21%.
The loan market for second-hand cars would increase at a faster pace on account of increased demand from the Asia-Pacific region. The premium cars segment that had seen shrinking of market share in the past few years as customers opted to go for the luxury brands will register strong sales. Financing of premium cars will see a high rate of growth in the forecasted period. On account of strong demand in the industrialized and emerging economies, financing of passenger vehicles is forecasted to register the strongest rate of growth by 2023.
Automotive Financing Market Segmentation
The global auto financing market has been segmented by type, purpose, vehicle type, and region.
Automotive Financing Market Major Players
- Bank of America.
- Ally Financial.
- Hitachi Capital Asia-Pacific.
Key Developments of Automotive Financing Market
Reasons to Purchase Automotive Financing Market Report
- To study the current and future market in the developed and emerging regions.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Identify the segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
Customize the Automotive Financing Market Report and Benefits
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. Automotive Financing Market Overview and Trends
3.2 Market Trends
3.3 Porters Five Force Framework
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Automotive Financing Market Drivers
4.2 Automotive Financing Market Restraints
4.3 Automotive Financing Market Opportunities
5. Automotive Financing Market Segmented By Type (Scope, Feasibility, and Popularity)
5.3 Financial Institutions
6. Automotive Financing Market Segmented By Purpose (Growth, Trends, and Forecasts)
7. Automotive Financing Market Segmented By Vehicle Type (Trends and Scenario)
7.1 Passenger Cars
7.2 Commercial Vehicles
8. Automotive Financing Market Segmented By Geography (Growth, Trends, and Forecasts)
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2 South America
8.4.1 United Kingdom
8.5 Africa and Middle East
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Saudi Arabia
9. Automotive Financing Market Competiitve Landscape
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Automotive Financing Market Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Bank of America
10.2 Ally Financial
10.3 Hitachi Capital Asia Pacific
10.4 HDFC Bank
10.6 Industrial and Commercial bank of India
10.7 Bank of China
10.8 Capital One
10.9 Wells Fargo
10.10 Toyota Financial Services
10.11 BNP Paribas
10.12 Volkswagen Finance
10.13 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
10.14 Standard Bank
10.15 Banco Bradesco Financiamentos
11. Automotive Financing Market Future Outlook