Wireless Asset Management Market Size
|2019 - 2029
|Base Year For Estimation
|Fastest Growing Market
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Wireless Asset Management Market Analysis
The wireless asset management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.03% over the forecast period. The necessity of the wireless asset management system is increasing, owing to its real-time applications that can help any enterprise in conducting its business. It performs tasks, impacts diagnose trouble codes, and tracks preventive methods. This helps in better understanding the total cost of operation on a real-time basis.
- RTLS solutions for wireless asset management would increase business potential and is incredibly valuable for various organizations, such as transportation services, hospitality, healthcare, and others. The RTLS asset management system is attached to the asset with RFID tags to locate where the group of assets is stored and located on a real-time basis.
- Wireless asset management minimizes security and fraud risks, effectively manages capacity and availability, and automates chargebacks across the organization. Cyber threats from organized and non-state actors are a major constraint for the market. However, companies are gradually adopting new solutions to improve their asset utilization.
- A key driver for the Wireless Asset Management Market is the growing need for portable monitoring and management solutions to improve operational efficiency. With the help of research, organizations focus on applying wireless technologies to improve asset operating levels. Obtaining information on time boosts operational productivity. Computers, laptops, and mobile devices are used for monitoring.
- The high initial expenses of adopting wireless asset management systems are projected to hinder market expansion. As an innovative system, there is a lack of knowledge and experience about its operation and advantages. This is expected to limit the market growth further. Furthermore, there are various compatibility difficulties with the current system.
- The proliferation of COVID-19 benefitted the wireless asset management market. COVID-19 has posed additional obstacles for various businesses. The COVID-19 outbreak has underlined the importance of embracing digital technologies and utilizing the capabilities of software asset management solutions and services to boost operational productivity. Post-pandemic also, the market is growing rapidly with the increased digitization throughout the globe.
Wireless Asset Management Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Wireless Asset Management Market according to our research experts:
Physical Asset Monitoring Application Segment is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share
- Digitalization across physical asset monitoring is expected to boost its market share and rapid advances in integrated circuit technology are boosting the digital market. GPS & geotagging capability, biometric functionality, and autonomous smartphone functionality are some of the exclusive features of these products. GPS tracking enables distance tracking and measures real-time location, fueling physical asset monitoring.
- IoT and 3D printing, among other disruptive technologies, are boosting wearable tags that are integrated with IoT technology which can further enhance the functionality of wearable tags, where one device can serve all the purposes rather than multiple apps and devices. According to Cisco Systems, Connected wearables used in North America and Asia Pacific are together forecast to account for approximately 70 percent of the wearable 5G connections worldwide in the previous year.
- Moreover, according to Ericsson, the number of short-range internet of things (IoT) devices reached 16.6 billion worldwide in the current year. That number is forecast to increase to 22.4 billion by the next four years. The wide-area IoT devices amounted to 3.2 billion in the current year and are predicted to reach 5.2 billion by the next four years.
- Tags working on LF and HF bands work in terms of radio wavelength. Depending on the frequency used by the band, signaling between the reader and the tag is done in several different incompatible ways. These tags also provide electronic article surveillance (EAS), where self-checkout can be made for automatic identification to ease inventory systems.
Asia Pacific is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Market
- Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period, owing to the increasing adoption of various technological advancements in the region and the region's emerging economies' significant contributions. The rapid increase in IoT and AI adoption in almost every end-user industry in the area is expected to be a substantial driver.
- IoT is predicted to undergo massive growth in the coming years, with mobile technologies playing a vital role in enabling the industry to grow. The advanced industries sector is highly metropolitan and varies considerably in its composition and depth across the regions. According to Cisco systems, the number of connected wearable devices in the Asia Pacific region was approximately 311 million in the previous year.
- Further, India is one of the strongest emerging economies in the Asian markets. The Smart Advanced Manufacturing and Rapid Transformation Hub (SAMARTH) Udyog Bharat 4.0 initiative aimed at enhancing awareness about manufacturing 4.0 within the Indian manufacturing industry and helping stakeholders address the challenges related to asset monitoring in the manufacturing environment. The advancement in asset-tracking applications in the region drives market growth.
- According to the IBEF, the Indian e-commerce market is expected to grow to USD 200 billion by 2026 from USD 38.5 billion in 2017. The above developments would boost the market's growth during the forecast period.
- Moreover, The Korean government has decided and set targets to build 30,000 smart factories around the country by 2025, in line with its Smart Factory Roll-out and Advancement Strategy. Additionally, with the transition toward organized retailing, multifold growth of e-commerce is expected to drive the development of the region's market.
- Therefore, the growing government aid to boost the adoption of digitalization in various regional industries and collaborations bolstered the demand for wireless asset management solutions.
Wireless Asset Management Industry Overview
The wireless asset management market is highly fragmented with the presence of major players like Cisco Systems Inc., Siemens AG, AeroScout Inc., Boston Networks Ltd, and TVL Inc. (WiseTrack). Players in the market are adopting strategies such as partnerships and acquisitions to enhance their product offerings and gain sustainable competitive advantage.
- December 2022 - Cisco introduced a new SMB program in the Asia Pacific to increase partner sales productivity and profitability. Because it offers an upfront discount on a focused portfolio customized for SMBs, the Partner Deal Express program enables Cisco's partners to conduct faster transactions for SMBs. This eliminates the requirement for partners to obtain clearance for agreements that fit under this program. It also provides the best price and promotions to improve customer experience and boosts partner profitability through predictable pricing, making SMB deals/transactions easier and faster to close. To do this, Cisco regularly analyzes historical pricing and competitive data and alters Fast Track (price) to deliver the best upfront savings for SMBs.
Wireless Asset Management Market Leaders
Cisco Systems Inc.
Boston Networks Ltd
TVL Inc. (WiseTrack)
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Wireless Asset Management Market News
- February 2023 - The INS Group and SiteSee have partnered to deliver advanced wireless telecom asset management solutions to the United Kingdom and Europe. They have an established track record, having created 2,000 AI-powered 3D digital twin sites in the previous two years. The platform drives 5G upgrading options for cell tower companies and enables real-time collaboration and design while lowering operational costs and improving customer experience. The collaboration intends to grow its end-to-end site survey, design, and 3D digital transformation platform solution into the UK and European markets.
- July 2022 - Parsons Corporation announced a partnership with the AVEVA Group plc as a registered system integrator (SI). This partnership adds to the company's Parsons X digital software- and vendor-agnostic toolbox, helping renewable energy, oil and gas, power, chemicals, and mining customers make real-time optimal data-driven project and asset management decisions through innovative solutions.
- June 2022, the launch of OpreX Asset Health was announced by Yokogawa Electric Corporation. Asset Health Insights, a recent member of the OpreX Asset Management and Integrity family, is a cloud-based plant asset monitoring solution that gathers purifies, and aggregates operational technology (OT) data from dispersed assets. The service gives enterprises a 360-degree picture of operational assets, making asset management easier and boosting operational and business efficiency. It provides real-time connections with assets from anywhere in the world.
- April 2022 - Accruent, the prominent provider of built environment management solutions, announced a partnership with Advanced Idea Automation Services & Technologies, a provider of control and automation services and solutions for water and wastewater, HVAC, district cooling, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and oil & gas, to offer enterprise asset management solutions through computerized maintenance management system software (CMMS) across the globe. These firms would provide a one-stop service for streamlining plant asset maintenance procedures and lowering maintenance expenses while boosting output, effectiveness, and asset reliability through combined efforts.
Wireless Asset Management Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Industrial Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Technological Snapshot
4.5 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Application of Portable Monitoring and Management Solution
5.1.2 Advancement in the Asset Tracking Applications with Improved Operational Efficiency
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Investment is Required during Initial Setup
5.2.2 Synchronization and Compatibility Issue with the Existing System
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Type
6.2 By Application
6.2.1 Physical Asset Monitoring
6.2.2 Automate Inventory Control
6.2.3 Precise Maintenance Management
6.2.4 Loss Prevention
6.2.5 Other Applications
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.1.2 Siemens AG
7.1.3 AeroScout Inc.
7.1.4 Boston Networks Ltd
7.1.5 TVL Inc. (WiseTrack)
7.1.6 Intelligent Insites Inc.
7.1.7 ASAP Systems
7.1.8 Teletrac Inc.
7.1.9 Moog Inc.
7.1.10 Verizon Communications Inc.
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Wireless Asset Management Market Research FAQs
What is the current Wireless Asset Management Market size?
The Wireless Asset Management Market is projected to register a CAGR of 13.03% during the forecast period (2024-2029)
Who are the key players in Wireless Asset Management Market?
Cisco Systems Inc., Siemens AG, AeroScout Inc., Boston Networks Ltd and TVL Inc. (WiseTrack) are the major companies operating in the Wireless Asset Management Market.
Which is the fastest growing region in Wireless Asset Management Market?
Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period (2024-2029).
Which region has the biggest share in Wireless Asset Management Market?
In 2024, the North America accounts for the largest market share in Wireless Asset Management Market.
What years does this Wireless Asset Management Market cover?
The report covers the Wireless Asset Management Market historical market size for years: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. The report also forecasts the Wireless Asset Management Market size for years: 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028 and 2029.
Wireless Asset Management Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Wireless Asset Management market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Wireless Asset Management analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2029 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.