A Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is a type of motor controller that drives an electric motor by varying the frequency and voltage supplied to the electric motor. VFD are also known as variable speed drive, adjustable speed drive, adjustable frequency drive, AC drive, microdrive, and inverter. With the rising energy demand and increasing price of electricity, VFDs are now increasingly used for different applications across various industries. Some of the other factors contributing to the growth of these are focus of government on efficient energy savings and environmental regulations. VFDs are of three different types: mechanical drives, electric drives and fluid drives.
This technology is hardly new, but the uses have increased manifold. The demand for these is expected to grow in developing countries as they are they have huge requirement for infrastructure and energy. The vendors have revenue generating opportunities in these markets and expand their existing operations.
Some of the vendors mentioned in the report are Eaton, ABB, GE, Crompton Greaves, Siemens, Mitsubishi and Hitachi.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, about different VFDtechnologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along to give a detailed picture of the market in that particular region
3) The report also gives information of major vendors of VFD products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry