Consumers are purchasing soft drinks packaged in PET and HDPE, despite their interest in returnable packagings, such as glass. Swedish find that mini PET bottles work well on the move or when purchasing large family pack bottles for home. Besides this, retailers such as discounters were reported to be exhibiting an enhanced preference for stocking products packaged in PET, since the packaging is not only more convenient for them to handle, but also lighter and less fragile. Soft drinks are the second most consumed drink after water, with plastic being the most used material for soft drinks packaging. Increasing population and rising disposable income has led to the increasing demand for soft drinks products across the world. Packaging plays an important role in the soft drinks market. Efficient packaging solutions offer benefits like ease of use, disposability and enhanced user experience. These benefits have led to the growth in demand for packaging solutions for the soft drinks segment. The other trend that is augmenting the demand is the new and innovative products, which helps manufacturers enhance their brand visibility while offering product differentiation.
Sweden soft drink packaging market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in terms of the volume sales over the forecast period 2016 - 2021. The majority of carbonated soft drinks are sold in aluminum cans and PET bottles. They are also sold in bulk in the foodservice industry through soda fountains. Only a very small portion of CSDs are still packaged in glass bottles, and these are usually packaged in smaller sizes, due to changing consumer preferences and lifestyles as well as increased costs associated with transporting heavy, low-volume glass containers versus high volume-to-packaging ratio PET bottles and aluminum cans.
Sweden soft drink packaging market is segmented on the basis of material (plastic, paper, metal, and glass), soft drink product (juices, bottled water, energy drinks, ready-to-drink (RTD), and carbonates) and products (beverage cans, PET bottles, cartons and boxes. This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of Sweden soft drink packaging market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Pactiv, Amcor, Genpak, Graham Packaging, Ball Corporation, SIG, Tetra Pak International, Placon, Toyo Seikan, Rock Tenn, Nuconic Packaging, The Scoular Company, Owens-Illinois, Crown Holdings, Rexam, Alcoa and others.
What the report offers
- Market definition for the Sweden soft drink packaging market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the Sweden soft drink packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Sweden soft drink packaging market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Soft Drink Consumption
4.2.2 Increased demand for convenience packaging from consumers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Environmental concerns regarding usage of plastic
4.3.2 Stringent Government Regulations
4.4 Current Opportunities in the Sweden Soft Drinks Packaging Market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of substitute products and services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Sweden Soft Drinks Packaging Market - Segmented by Primary Material Used
6.2 Paper & Paparboard
7. Sweden Soft Drinks Packaging Market - Segmented by Type
7.1 Bottles Water
7.3 RTD Beverages
7.4 Sport Drinks
8. Competitive Intelligence - Key Company Profiles (List populated based on Global Presence)
8.1 Pactiv, LLC
8.2 Amcor, Ltd.
8.4 Graham Packaging Company
8.5 Ball Corporation
8.6 SIG Combibloc Company Ltd.
8.7 Tetra Pak International
8.9 Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd.
8.10 Rock Tenn Company
8.11 Nuconic Packaging
8.12 The Scoular Company
8.13 Owens-Illinois Inc
8.14 Crown Holdings Incorporated
8.15 Rexam inc
8.16 Alcoa Inc
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investor Outlook
10. Future of Sweden Soft Drinks Packaging Market