Fueled by the growing regions of Argentina and Brazil, the market for starch derivatives in South America, though the smallest on a global basis, is likely to emerge as the fastest growing, with the prospect of compounding at an annual rate of over 9% between 2017 and 2022.
Brazil constitutes the largest, as also the fastest growing regional market in South America, with an estimated share of 49% in 2016 and a forecast compounded annual rate of 9.5%. By product, demand for glucose syrup is the largest and that for maltodextrin is expected to be the fastest growing. While utilization of starch derivatives for food & beverage applications is the highest in South America, demand from the pharmaceutical industry is likely to maintain fastest growth.
What the Report Offers
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for Starch Derivatives
2) South America market analysis by Argentina, Brazil and Rest of South America
3) Type of Starch Derivatives analyzed by Cyclodextrin, Glucose Syrup, Hydrolysates, Maltodextrin and Modified Starches
4) Applications of Starch Derivatives analyzed by Animal Feed, Bioethanol, Cosmetics, Food & Beverage, Papermaking, Pharmaceutical and Other Applications
5) Factors instrumental in changing market scenarios and prospective opportunities 6) Extensively researched competitive landscape section
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the South America Starch Derivatives market
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
3) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, Starch Derivative manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
4) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them