North America is a big market for notebooks, tablets and ultrabooks. With the launch of tablets, the laptop market has also changed. With more emphasis on saving time of the consumers to speed up transfer of data, the dynamics of computing has changed for the developers like Apple, HP, Dell, Lenovo etc. There has been a strong push for using SSD to save time. In 2012, there were more than 52 million tablets in USA and this number is increasing with the rising number of manufacturers making tablets. The new push in laptop market for Ultrabooks to counter the tablet phenomenon is also growing with big companies like Samsung, Acer, Dell etc. releasing their own line of products. All these new technologies will help the SSD market because of its continued use in this.
SSD Caching, first introduced by Intel as Smart Response Technology provides improved performance for computers that use traditional hard drives. The technology reduces cost and reduces time to run an application as SSDs are faster. These benefits are now being realized by IT professionals and they are looking for various ways to take advantage of SSD Caching techniques.
SSD Caching requires a combination of SSD drive and supporting software to perform the required functioning. SSD drives are costly, hence a combination of it is used with traditional hard drives to enhance performance efficiency. The market is still growing with enterprises deploying these solutions to cut down costs and improve efficiency. These enterprises are required to analyze huge data sets coming through various data sources. Using SSD solution makes the task easier without investing too much in high powered drives and solutions.
Some of the major vendors manufacturing SSD drives and solutions mentioned in the report are Intel, OCZ Synapse, Sandisk, Mushkin, Samsung, Transcend and AMD.
Who should be interested in this report? What the Report Offers
1) Market definition for the SSD Caching market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the SSD Caching market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the SSD Caching market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2)Enterprises who provide consulting services
3) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
4) Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
5) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
Looking to Customize Report?