With proven oil reserves exceeding 9 billion tons, Nigeria is one of the largest hydrocarbon feedstock producers in Africa, and ranks twelfth place worldwide. The country relies heavily on its petroleum industry for economic growth the sector accounts for about 80% of government revenues and provides 95% of foreign exchange. Nigerias gas reserves are more than three times greater than its oil reserves, and the government is committed to increasing gas production for domestic supply as well as for export.
Generally every oil well drilling starts when it is uncased. And the surface casing will be installed once a short distance is drilled, to protect the softer surface formations without caving. Number of casings installed will depends upon the total depth of the well and type of rock formation. After reaching the total depth, a log will be run to determine whether the well is economical to produce and also to determine the exact depth of the well.
There are two types logging operations performed in a well:
1) Open-Hole Logging
2) Cased-Hole Logging
Open-Hole logging generally refers to logging operations that are performed on a well before the wellbore has been ceased and cemented. On the other hand, cased-hole logging involves retrieving logging measurements through the well casing, or the metal piping that is inserted into the well during completion operations.
Increasing energy demand, increasing exploration activity in deeper waters, shale boom and rise Nigeria well intervention demand are the major drivers for Wireline logging services market. On the flip side, lack of skilled labor and need for initial technical equipment are some of the factors restraining the market.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for the Nigeria Wireline logging services along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the Nigeria Wireline logging services market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Nigeria Wireline logging services market.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the Nigeria market for Wireline logging services. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, Wireline manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Wireline Logging Services
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.2 Shale Boom
4.1.3 Increasing Exploration Activity
4.1.4 High Demand for Logging
4.2.1 Environmental Issues
4.2.2 Lack of Skilled Labor
4.2.3 Constitutional Barriers
4.3.1 Investment Opportunities in Wireline Logging Services Market
4.3.2 Increasing Drilling Activity Across the Globe
5. Wireline Logging Services Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
6. Nigeria Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Type
6.2.1 Market Definition
6.2.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
6.3.1 Market Definition
6.3.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
7. Nigeria Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Wireline Type
7.2.1 Market Definition
7.2.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
7.3.1 Market Definition
7.3.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
8.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
8.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
9. Key Company Analysis
9.1 Baker Hughes Inc
9.2 Schlumberger Limited
9.3 Halliburton Company
9.4 Nabors Industries Ltd
9.5 Weatherford International
9.6 Superior Energy Services, Inc
9.8 National Drilling Company
9.9 RECON Petrotechnologies Ltd.
9.10 Pioneer Energy Services
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Deal Summary
10.1.2 Private Equity
10.1.3 Equity Offerings
10.1.4 Debt Offerings
10.1.6 Asset Transactions
10.2 Recent Developments
10.2.1 New Technology Inventions
10.2.2 New Contract Announcements
11.3 Market Definition
11.3.3 Secondary Research
11.3.4 Primary Research
11.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
11.4 Contact Us