The Middle East and Africa regions are growing. The economy is growing, the number of industries in the region is growing and the labor force is also growing. The labor force is the key to the first two points mentioned before. Both Africa and the Middle East are resource-rich nations. The countries in this region have realized the potential and with the revenue from the sale of these natural resources, there is an improvement in the living conditions, and stability in the region is also coming back. Skilled labor is very important for handling the resources there in the country. Workforce management software is helping the countries to increase the production from the industries and also help increase the revenue from them. Productivity is the key to the success of any organization.
Enterprises are striving hard to enhance the productivity of their employees, reduce costs and improve the business process efficiency. They are increasingly adopting solutions which help them to achieve this goal. Workforce management software solutions help in addressing these concerns with features like several features like HR Administration, talent management, labor budgeting, workforce tracking and several others.
The market for workforce management software is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.85% for the period 2016 to 2021. Increasing adoption of ERP solutions and focus on productivity are some of the driving factors contributing to the growth of this market. The usage of these solutions is not limited to any particular industry vertical. Instead, the adoption rate is growing across the enterprises operating in the different sectors.
Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are SAP, Oracle, Kronos, ADP, Hydra Management and Reflexis. There are some other vendors like Better Plan, Asure Software, Calabrio, Conrep, Sierra Data Systems and Kappix who are serving the market with their unique offerings.
Reasons to buy this report
- The report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and workforce management software applications.
- A complete market breakdown has been done by the Middle East and Africa region to give a detailed picture of the market.
- The report also gives information on major vendors of workforce management software, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
- Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expanding their operations.
- Investors who are willing to invest in this market.
- Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients.
- Anyone who wants to know about this industry.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
1.4 Base Currency
1.5 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.6 General Study Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Growing Focus on Productivity
3.2.2 Increasing Adoption of ERP and Mobile Applications
3.2.3 Emergence of the Cloud Platform
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 Need for High Investments on Personnel Training & Maintenance
3.3.2 Software Implementation Issues
3.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
3.6 Current Opportunities in Market
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Workforce Management Software Solutions
4.2.1 Payroll and benefits
4.2.2 HR administration
4.2.3 Employee Self-Services
4.2.4 Time and Attendance
4.2.5 Performance Management
4.2.6 Forecasting and Scheduling
4.2.7 Labor Budgeting
4.2.8 Workforce Tracking
4.2.9 Talent Management
5. Workforce Management Software Market by Service
5.1 Software Deployment and Initiation
5.2 Support and Maintenance
5.3 Employee Training
6. Workforce Management Software Market by Deployment
6.1.2 Market Share and Forecast
6.2.2 Market Share and Forecast
7. Workforce Management Software Market by End-User Industry
7.1.2 Market Share and Forecast
7.2.2 Market Share and Forecast
7.3.2 Market Share and Forecast
7.4.2 Market Share and Forecast
7.5 Travel and Transport
7.5.2 Market Share and Forecast
7.6.2 Market Share and Forecast
8. Workforce Management Software Market by Regions
8.1 Middle East & Africa
8.1.2 Market Share and Forecast
8.1.3 Analyst View
9. Workforce Management Software Vendor Market Share Analysis
10. Competitive Intelligence and Profiles of Workforce Management Software Vendors
10.1.2 Major Products and Services
10.1.4 Recent Developments
10.2.2 Major Products and Services
10.2.4 Recent Developments
10.3.2 Major Products and Services
10.3.4 Recent Developments
10.4 ADP, LLC
10.4.2 Major Products and Services
10.4.4 Recent Developments
10.5 Hydra Management
10.5.2 Major Products and Services
10.5.4 Recent Developments
10.6.2 Major Products and Services
10.6.4 Recent Developments
10.7.2 Major Products and Services
10.7.4 Recent Developments
10.8.2 Major Products and Services
10.8.4 Recent Developments
11. The Challengers
11.1 Asure Software
11.4 Sierra Data Systems
11.6 Better Plan
12. Investment Analysis
12.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
12.2 Investor Outlook
13. Future of Middle East and Africa Workforce Management Software Market