Rising disposable incomes, robust retail channels and growing preference for personal care products is driving personal care market in Middle East and Africa region, which is impacting personal care packaging market in the region. Growing tourism and investments by multinational companies have further augmented the growth of personal care packaging solutions in Middle East region. Middle East and Africa Personal Care Packaging market is estimated to be worth $xx.xx billion in 2014 and will reach $xx.xx billion by the end of 2019 at a CAGR of x.xx%.
The consumers have become more demanding than ever before. Increasing disposable income and concern for healthier lifestyle has contributed to this trend. With shifting brand loyalties, manufacturers too have started to differentiate their products and expand their offerings to enhance consumer experience. Packaging has played a vital role in meeting the expectations of manufacturers and consumers alike.
Packaging for personal care involves packaging of soaps, shampoos, oils, cosmetics and others, with glass, paper and plastic being the major materials used for packaging these products.
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are:
Amcor, Mondi Group, Bemis, Rexam, RPC Group, Winpak, AptarGroup, Sonoco, Silgan Holdings, Tetra Laval, DS Smith Plc, CAN-PACK S.A. Prolamina Packaging
What is there in report?
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario
2) A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next 5 years
3) Complete market breakdown has been done at country level to give a detailed picture of the personal care packaging market
3) The report also gives information of major vendors of personal packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 Personal Care Packaging Market by Primary Material
6.2 Personal Care Packaging Market by Personal Care Products
6.2.1 Baby Care
6.2.2 Bath and Shower
6.2.3 Oral Care
6.2.4 Skin Care
6.2.5 Sun Care
6.3 Personal Care Packaging Market by Products
6.4 Middle East and Africa Personal Care Packaging Market by Countries
6.4.1 Saudi Arabia
6.4.3 United Arab Emirates
6.4.5 South Africa
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
8.2 Mondi Group
8.5 RPC Group
8.9 Silgan Holdings
8.10 Tetra Laval
8.11 DS Smith Plc
8.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
8.13 Prolamina Packaging
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Personal Care Packaging Market
11. Future of Personal Care Packaging Market