Latin America is estimated to have a labour force growth more than that of USA in the coming years. In the years 2000-2010, the labour force growth in USA was 8% and in Latin America it was 24%. This is helped by the larger younger population in Latin America. Latin America is one of the big exporters to USA and exports a lot of products to other regions of the world. Countries like Brazil, Argentina and Columbia have a growing labour force despite the slower population growth. This will help the countries in the region especially when this region will be the highlight for some years to come with big events like 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Summer Olympics coming up. Workforce management Software will be needed to increase the efficiency of the labour force.
Productivity is the key for success of any organization. Enterprises are striving hard to enhance productivity of their employees, reduce costs and improve business process efficiency. They are increasingly adopting solutions which help them to achieve this goal. Workforce Management software solutions help in addressing these concerns with features like several features like HR Administration, talent management, labor budgeting, workforce tracking and several others.
Market for Workforce Management software is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.85% for the period 2014 to 2020. Increasing adoption of ERP solutions and focus on productivity are some of the driving factors contributing to the growth of this market. The usage of these solutions is not limited to any particular industry vertical. Instead, adoption rate is growing across the enterprises operating in different sectors.
Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are SAP, Oracle, Kronos, ADP, Hydra Management and Reflexis. There are some other vendors like Better Plan, Asure Software, Calabrio, Conrep, Sierra Data Systems and Kappix who are serving the market with their unique offerings.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces, workforce management software applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by Latin America region to give a detailed picture of the market
3) The report also gives information of major vendors of workforce management software, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry