Indonesia’s baby food packaging market is expected to reach USD XX billion by the end of 2022 from USD XX billion in 2017. The market is poised to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The need for packaging solutions is driven by innovation by manufacturers to meet varying consumer needs.
A wide variety of packaging materials such as glass jars, plastic containers, metal cans, folding cartons, and flexible packaging are used for packaging baby food products, including dried foods, prepared foods, and milk formula. The growing consumer preference for eco-friendly pouch packaging has increased the adoption for flexible packaging. Companies work with sustainable and recyclable packaging materials. They are constantly looking for green, innovative, and recyclable alternatives to normal packaging. Manufacturers are striving to find ways to reduce raw material prices. Raw material suppliers wield the power to determine prices of raw materials, which has an impact on the business. An essential substance like baby food is bound to sell well and an organic one is likely to sell even better. There is a very good opportunity for the success of these organic baby foods if the companies come up with genuine products and sell them at competitive prices.
Baby food packaging products are mainly sold through retail stores which accounted for 50% of the share in the year 2014. This is expected to increase during the forecasted period since it is regarded as the safest source of buying by the customers. Health and safety concerns are the major factors driving the baby food packaging market.
Some of the key players in the market include:
- Amcor Ltd.
- Ardagh Group
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Mondi Group
- Rexam PLC
- RPC Group
- Winpak Ltd.
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for Indonesia’s baby food packaging market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for Indonesia’s baby food packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect Indonesia’s baby food packaging market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Opportunities in the Baby Food Packaging market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Model
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or Services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among the existing Competitors
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Indonesia Baby Food Packaging market- Segmented by Primary Material
7. Indonesia Baby Food Packaging market- Segmented by Food Products
7.1 Liquid Milk Formula
7.2 Dried Baby Food
7.3 Powder Milk Formula
7.4 Prepared Baby Food
8. Indonesia Baby Food Packaging market- Segmented by Product type
8.2 Metal Cans
9. Competitive Analysis
9.1 Ardagh Group
9.2 Amcor Ltd.
9.3 Mondi Group
9.4 Bemis Company, Inc.
9.5 Rexam PLC
9.6 RPC Group
9.7 Winpak Ltd.
9.10 Silgan Holdings Inc.
9.11 Tetra Laval
9.12 DS Smith Plc
9.13 CAN-PACK S.A.
9.14 Prolamina Packaging
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Indonesia Baby Food Packaging market