India Spray Dried Food Market Insight
The India spray dried food market is projected to grow at the rate of 4.3% during the forecast period 2018 to 2023. The market is driven by varied application of spray dried ingredients with their functional benefits in the food industry. The spray dried powders prepared using spray drying technology offer extended shelf life with reduced storage requirement, and lower cost of bulk packing. Rising consumer awareness of health benefits from dietary consumption is another reason for increasing consumption of spray dried ingredients in food service industry in India.
However, the India spray dried food market faces challenge such as high maintenance cost along with availability of other advanced technologies such as freeze drying and vacuum drying; which is restraining the market space.
Rising Popularity as a Food Preservation Technique Drive Demand for India Spray Dried Food Market
Food is perishable in nature so the preservation of food is needed to prevent its damage or spoilage under normal environmental condition. The main aim of food preservation is to prevent or delay the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria, yeast and moulds as well. Food preservation is a process in which various food items are kept for a long time without spoilage. There are various preservation methods for preservation of foods available in commercial market and spray drying is one of them. Nowadays, the fast economic development has changed the trend of food consumption from calories assurance to diet nutrient enrichment. The consumers today are well aware of the importance of nutritive elements like vitamins. This scenario has increased the demand for fresh fruits and vegetables. High moisture content in food products like fruits and vegetables leads to high water activity which leads to quality loss in fruits and vegetables by increasing the enzyme activity and microbial growth. Therefore, the reducing moisture content and water activity in fruits is always desirable to maintain the quality.
Dehydration by spray drying is used in the wide variety of food products in food industries to produce dry powders and agglomerates. This factor is expected to foster the demand of India Spray dried food market over the forecast period.
Rising Usage of Spray Drying Technique in Dairy Industry in India
Moreover, the demand for milk in immensely expanding like China can only be met by easily transportable and stable milk powder. For catering the increasing demand from foreign market, the spray drying techniques are being widely incorporated in the dairy industry which is expected to drive the growth of India spray dried market in the coming decade
Key Developments in India Spray Dried Food Market
- July 2014 : NATUREX had launched its new ingredients for the food & beverage industry during IFT Chicago. The launch also included 2 subcategories, which involves one spray dried technology based EZ-Caps™, thus extending its floral plant extracts collection with references like rosemary, hibiscus, and Brazil Cress.
- February 2017 : Aarkay Food Products Ltd had opened its new regional sales office in and goods warehouse in Russia, to cater growing presence and market demand in Eastern Europe.
India Spray Dried Food Market Competitive Landscape
The India spray dried market is highly fragmented, particularly with the significant presence of numerous local and regional players. Major Key Players are Drytech processes, Aarkay Foods, Foods & Inns, Venkatesh naturals, Mevive International, Green Rootz, and Naturex.. Some of the other domestic players in Indian spray dried market include HBH foods, RB Foods, Natural Dehydrated Vegetable, Vee Kay international, National Food & Spices, Aayush Food Products, Kirti Foods Pvt Ltd. and so on.
Reasons to Purchase the India Spray Dried Food Market Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst supports, along with the Market Estimates sheet in excel
Customization of India Spray Dried Food Market Research Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Scope of Study
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
3. Market Dynamics
3.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.4 Natural Colors
4.5 Meat and Seafood
4.6 Spices and Seasonings
5. Consumer Behavior Analysis
5.1 Consumer Demand Analysis
5.2 Target Market Identification
5.2.1 Purchasing Power
5.2.2 Demographic Strength and Weakness
5.2.3 Spending Patterns
6. Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.2 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.2 Drytech Processes Pvt Ltd.
7.3 Foods and Inns
7.4 Venkatesh Natural Extract Pvt. Ltd .
7.5 Aarkay Food Products Ltd.
7.6 Green Rootz
7.7 Vee Kay International
7.8 Mevive International Food Ingredients
*List Not Exhaustive