Hybrid Cloud Market
The global hybrid cloud market was valued at USD 40.62 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 138.63 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 22.70%, during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). The scope of the report is segmented, by Type, which includes Solutions and Services, by Delivery Models, which include Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). The end-user industries are limited to government & public sector, healthcare, banking, finance, services, and insurance (BFSI), retail, information and telecommunication technology, media and entertainment. While the region considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Hybrid Cloud Market Drivers
Some of the major drivers for the growth of hybrid cloud market are - growing emphasis on agile and scalable computing processes, high level of benefits offered by hybrid cloud, and growing volumes of business data. The emergence of hybrid IT services (for which hybrid cloud are a key enabler) coupled with increased emphasis on analytics are expected to open up new growth opportunities during the forecast period. However, concerns over integration and operational aspects of hybrid cloud and security issues remain the major challenges affecting market growth.
Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) is the Lowest (Third) Level in the Spectrum of Cloud Services
The major benefits of IaaS offering include scalability, no hardware capital expenditure, utility style costing, location independence, and physical security if data center location, no single point of failure. The user is able to provision the processing, storage, networks, and certain fundamental computing resources, where the consumer can deploy and run arbitrary software (operating systems and application). The consumers neither manage nor control the cloud infrastructure. However, they will have control over the operating systems, storage, as well as deployed applications and limited control of selected networking components. The hybridization of cloud is imperative among the IT decision makers, who prefer hybrid solutions rather than relying on one or the other. Almost 50% of major European and North American enterprises are utilizing the services of IaaS. The level of interest for IaaS among those who deal with controlling software usage is on the higher side compared to that of those who deal with hardware. The hybrid IaaS is expected to continue to grow during the forecast period and it is expected that majority of the enterprises in the developed economies will implement hybrid IaaS in some form in their operations.
North America is the Largest Hybrid Cloud Market among the Regions
The higher competition among cloud-based service providers in the region of North America is pushing the companies to deliver security of data, while ensuring quick access and higher reachability. This is a primary driver of the hybrid cloud market in the region, especially in the case of public centric services. While local private clouds facilitates fast local access to large files, control over sensitive data and compliance with certain regulatory and audit agreements, the increasing consumer base in North America is pushing even the big organizations to employ public clouds to reach the geographically dispersed consumers, thus, boosting the hybrid cloud market in the region.
Key Developments in the Hybrid Cloud Market
- October 2017 - Google and Cisco announced a new partnership around helping their customers build more efficient hybrid cloud solutions. Unsurprisingly, given Google’s recent focus, this partnership centers around the Google-incubated Kubernetes container orchestration tool, as well as the Istio service mesh for connecting and securing micro services across clouds. This partnership enables developers and IT departments to seamlessly take advantage of the most open, secure tools for building modern applications in a hybrid environment
Hybrid Cloud Market Major Players:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Hpe) Company
- Amazon Web Services
- Salesforce.Com, Inc.
- Rackspace Us, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Equinix Inc.
- Vmware, Inc.
- Panzura, Inc.
- Rightscale, Inc.
- Dell Emc
- Turbonomic Inc.
- Century Link Inc.
- Ntt Communications Corporation
- Intel Corporations
Reasons to Purchase Hybrid Cloud Market Report
- Growing emphasis on agile and scalable computing processes act as a driver to the global market scenario
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Solutions and type of security that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel
Customization of the Hybrid Cloud Market Report
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Hybrid Cloud Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Volumes of Business Data
4.2.2 Increased Availability of Hybrid Cloud Services
4.3 Hybrid Cloud Market Restraints
4.3.1 Integration and Operational Issues with Hybrid Cloud Adoption
4.3.2 Security Concerns Remain a Major Challenge
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Model – Industry Attractiveness
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Hybrid Cloud Market Breakdown, by Types
7. Global Hybrid Cloud Market Breakdown by, Delivery Models
7.1 Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
7.2 Platform as a a Service (PaaS)
7.3 Software as a a Service (SaaS)
8. Global Hybrid Cloud Market Breakdown by, End-user Industry
8.1 Government & Public Sector
8.3 Banking, Finance, Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
8.5 Information and Telecommunication Technology
8.6 Media and Entertainment
9. Global Hybrid Cloud Market Breakdown, by Geography
9.1 North America
9.4 Middle East & Africa
9.5 Latin America
10. Global Hybrid Cloud Market - Company Profiles
10.2 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
10.3 Amazon Web Services
10.4 Microsoft Corporation
10.6 IBM Corporation
10.7 Salesforce.com, Inc.
10.8 Rackspace US, Inc.
10.9 Oracle Corporation
10.10 Verizon Enterprise Solutions
10.11 Equinix Inc.
10.13 Panzura, Inc.
10.14 RightScale, Inc.
10.15 Dell EMC
10.16 Turbonomic Inc.
10.18 Century Link Inc.
10.19 NTT Communications Corporation
10.21 Intel Corporation
11. Hybrid Cloud Market Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investor Outlook
12. Future Outlook of Hybrid Cloud Market