Multi-Axis Sensors is a sensor that can measure forces in up to 6 axes. It will measure in x, y, z, directions and moments. It is used to determine vector load in terms of directional coordinates. These sensors are better than having multiple single axis sensors because this will be cheaper, smaller and the connections will also be simpler. The multi axis sensor can be used in various sectors such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, biomedical instruments and robotics.
Inertial system equipment includes Gyroscopes, Accelerometers, Inertial Measurement Units, Inertial Navigation Systems and Multi Axis sensors. A comprehensive overview of the market for Multi-Axis Sensor systems over the next 5 years has been given in this report. It segments the market by area of application with an in depth analysis of every segment in each area. Aerospace, Land based, Marine and Subsea applications are explained with comprehensive market analysis of each segment.
The advancement of global lifestyle has resulted in need for equipment with greater ease of use. This is enabled by the use of motion sensing technology which uses inertial sensors extensively. This is a key driving factor to this market and will play an important role in defining the market for the next few years.
The report delves on the impact of rise of unmanned vehicles; Aerial, land and Water based, on the use of inertial sensors. The unprecedented rise in Unmanned vehicles across various applications in both civilian and defense applications has increased the need for complex navigational systems which include inertial sensors. The rapid advancement in technology has made sensors both accessible and affordable which has made their use abundant in day to day devices.
An extensive overview of the different grades of inertial sensors; Navigational, Tactical, Industrial and Automotive is also given. The key differences among them are explained and their market based on application is provided on a regional basis. Defense industry takes the major share of the market with applications like Missile Guidance, Control and Targeting, Precision Guided Munitions, Tank Turret Stabilization and Torpedo Guidance. The other primary industries where these systems are used are Industrial manufacturing, energy and infrastructure, transportation and aviation.
An analysis of the key players in the market has been provided with an outlook on the competitive landscape and an insightful outlook for the investors.
What the Report Offers
1. Market Definition for the Multi-Axis Sensor Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Multi-Axis Sensor Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Multi-Axis Sensor Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have ready made analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry