In recent times, unmanned land vehicles and automated manufacturing are witnessing a rapid growth. Tests are done for driverless cars and they will be a commonplace phenomenon in the next few years. With the increasing emphasis on workplace safety, the process of manufacture is being automated keeping motion sensing and control as the prime needs for the implementation of this technology. Inertial systems are an integral part of this revolution. They are being incorporated in our day-to-day devices to bring ease of usage with benefits of increasing reliability and stability.
The unprecedented rise in unmanned vehicles across various applications in both civilian and defense applications has increased the need for complex navigational systems, which include inertial sensors. The rapid advancement in technology has made sensors both accessible and affordable for everyday use.
The increasing modernization of weaponry with the advent of smart weapons and advanced tanks is also a key driver for the market since, inertial sensors are the major components incorporated in the control of these devices. The expenditure on defense and R&D is much higher than for civilian applications; this is enabling rapid growth in this segment.
An extensive overview of the different grades of inertial sensors; Navigational, Tactical, Industrial and Automotive is given in this report. The key differences among them are explained. Additionally, the information about their market, based on application for a regional scenario is provided. Interestingly, Defense industry takes the major share of the market with applications like Missile Guidance, Control and Targeting, Precision Guided Munitions, Tank Turret Stabilization and Torpedo Guidance. Other primary industries using these systems are Industrial manufacturing, energy and infrastructure, and transportation. An analysis of the key players in the market is provided with an outlook on the competitive landscape and valuable insight for the investors.
What the Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Inertial Systems Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis for the Inertial Systems Market, with region and country specific assessments and competition analysis on both the global and regional scales
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on the global and regional fronts
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Inertial Systems Market
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information