Inertial system equipment includes Gyroscopes, Accelerometers, Inertial Measurement Units, Inertial Navigation Systems and Multi Axis sensors. A comprehensive overview of the market for these systems over the period 2014-2019 has been given in this report. The report segments the market by area of application with an in-depth analysis of every segment in each industry.
The major applications of inertial sensors in marine industry come in the measurement of absolute roll, pitch, and azimuth. Inertial navigation systems allow accurate Georeferencing data, which makes sailing more safe and substantially, it reduces the risk to the vessel and the crew. They are instrumental in measuring the impact of waves on boats, platforms, cranes, cameras, and antennae with real time computation of Heave, surge, and sway.
Offshore exploration requires accurate and robust inertial systems for platform stabilization, vessels equipment positioning, orientation, and monitoring. The use of unmanned vehicles has also risen in the past few years with their application in hazardous and mundane tasks. Drones are being extensively used for rig inspection and leakage detection. These devices require inertial navigation systems to control and guide them safely.
An extensive overview of the different grades of inertial sensors including Navigational, Tactical, Industrial and Automotive are given in this report. The key differences among them are explained and their market, based on application, is provided on a regional basis.
A comprehensive analysis of the key market players is provided with an outlook on the competitive landscape, which, in turn, offers valuable insights for the investors.
What the Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Inertial Systems Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis for the Inertial Systems Market, with region and country specific assessments and competitive analysis on the global and regional scales
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, offering prospective opportunities and also, the identification of key companies, which can influence the market on both the global and regional fronts
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Inertial Systems Market
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information