Whey protein is traditionally a by-product of cheese manufacturing. Whey has come a long way, from a just a by-product to a highly concentrated protein solution, to become one of the most sophisticated industry. It is a mixture of Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Bovine serum albumin and Immunoglobins. High end technologies are being employed to manufacture valuable Whey derivatives from milk. Health conscious consumers, with a greater need of body protein intake, are the major demand center for the products here.
Germany is the second largest market for Whey protein within Europe region, accounting to around XX% of the market share. The demand for dairy alternatives was witnessed among the lactose intolerant adults in the country. Furthermore, the growing food industry in the country experienced a demand for high quality protein ingredients from the consumers, in turn spiking up the market for Whey protein in the region. With doctors prescribing Whey protein as a supplement, the market for the former is expected to experience a healthy growth over the next decade.
Fonterra, Glanbia Nutritionals, Hilmar Ingredients, Adams food, Unilever are some major players in the industry. Their product portfolio, research & development, strategic initiatives and commitment towards meeting consumer's demands play a major role maintaining market stability.
In this report we offer,
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Germany Whey Protein Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Germany Whey Protein market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the Germany Whey Protein market.
- To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. Key findings of the study
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Rising demand for dairy alternatives/Ingredients
3.1.2 Health and wellness trends driving the need for supplement diet
3.2.1 EFSA defined regulation
3.2.2 Health/safety concerns when use is not regulated
3.3.1 Demand for high quality protein supplements by food industry
3.3.2 Demand for personal care products
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
4.1.2 Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
4.1.3 Hydrolyzed Whey Protein (HWP)
4.2 By Application
4.2.1 Functional Foods
184.108.40.206 Infant Formula
220.127.116.11 Dairy Products
4.2.2 Functional Beverages
18.104.22.168 Wine Whey
4.2.3 Dietary Supplements
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Fontera Co-Operative group
6.2 Glanbia Nutritionals
6.3 Hilmar Ingredients
6.4 Adams food
6.7 Hippwerk Gmbh
6.9 August Storck
6.10 Bulk Powders Co