Europe is one of the worlds most technologically advanced regions. It is home to big aerospace giants who are involved in cutting edge research and innovation. The region also has big military spenders like UK, France, Italy etc. The small UAV market is growing with the countries using it for commercial purposes also. Many countries in this region were a part of the NATO forces that was involved in war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Technological innovations like Small UAV were used extensively and still used in harsh terrains like the ones found in Afghanistan. Small UAV market has a huge demand in this region.
Small UAV market is likely to be one of the major game changers of modern technological era. With its wide range of applications it is likely to have a high adoption rate with enterprises across different industries investing in these products. Though, military has been using these vehicles for surveillance and gathering secret data, its usage is now being found in retail, healthcare and other industries as well. Technological advancements and reducing costs are some of the major factors contributing to the market growth. However, some of the concerns still there like security issues and strict airspace regulations which are acting as a barrier to the market growth. Addressing these concerns can provide huge boost to market which is still to reach its full potential.
The market growth of small UAVs will be defined by adoption by countries throughout the world and how they define policies which reduce the market barriers. In future, micro and nano UAVs will be used for different applications. With reducing costs and size, these will play a major role in defense and commercial applications and providing opportunity for OEMs to expand their offerings.
Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Thales SA, Boeing Corporation, Lockheed Martin and Airbus Group.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the Small UAV Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Small UAV Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Small UAV Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry