Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market Size
|Study Period:||2018 - 2028|
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia-Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and it's growth?
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market Analysis
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market is expected to register a CAGR of 22.19% over the forecast period. Manufacturing facilities resorted to mobility solutions for support following the demise of 2G and the rapid development of the Industrial Internet of Things. Mobility solutions are beneficial in the industrial sector and would drive market expansion over the projection period since they can remotely monitor several metrics.
- Due to the demand for business process improvement, the manufacturing sector has increasingly implemented Enterprise Mobility solutions that allow manufacturers to raise their productivity and quality. Mobile technology is being used in industrial processes, transforming the industry because mobility is a crucial factor in this development.
- Mobile apps are being utilized in the manufacturing sector as a marketing tool to broaden the company's customer base and custom enterprise apps to improve internal processes and staff communication. These programs contribute to higher production, cost-cutting, efficiency improvement, and customer service. The last two decades have seen remarkable growth in worldwide digital connection, which has reached new dimensions every year.
- Further, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) has accelerated enterprise mobility use cases in the manufacturing sector. IoT devices automatically handle warehouses, inventory, and development cycle monitoring. The IIoT offers its users uncompromised levels of efficiency and performance with the aid of technologies like Machine-to-Machine (M2M) connectivity, industrial Big Data analytics, and cybersecurity. As a result, this is altering how individuals interact and conduct themselves in a manufacturing setting.
- However, all mobile channels must have the proper authentication in place, and appropriate levels of corporate network governance must be in place. In some circumstances, it will also require the maintenance of various user identities. Data leakage must be avoided by securing enterprise apps when utilizing personal devices. As a result, a security vulnerability limits market expansion.
- Employers were compelled to give their staff members access to remote work opportunities to conduct business away from the corporate infrastructure concerning the global transmission of COVID-19. Many companies have also created a BYOD scheme that permits staff to use their own devices for work amid this pandemic crisis to maintain company continuity. Companies who use a remote workforce may be ensured their workers have access to company resources while working from home and the necessary equipment to be efficient. These elements encouraged big businesses to use enterprise mobility management tools in the manufacturing sector.
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Industry Segmentation
Enterprise mobility (sometimes referred to as business mobility) can be defined as an approach of companies to provide remote working choices, permit the use of personal laptops and mobile devices for work-related activities, and utilize cloud technology for data access. The market for the study defines the revenues accrued from various devices, considered under the scope, across multiple vendors across the manufacturing sector.
The Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market is segmented by Devices (Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets), Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa).
The market sizes and forecasts are provided in terms of value (USD million) for all the above segments.
|Middle East & Africa|
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market Trends
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) has Accelerated the Use-cases in the Market
- The manufacturing sector has entered the fourth industrial revolution, making the deployment of IoT-enabled corporate mobility more of a requirement than a choice. The linked mobile device aids producers in collecting and analyzing data across equipment, enabling flexible and efficient processes to produce high-quality products at reasonable prices.
- Further, Industrial IoT devices may alert factory technicians about downtime, breakdowns, unforeseen anomalies, etc., which can boost throughput by lowering machine downtime. Such benefits offered by IIoT devices in the manufacturing sector may drive market growth in the forecast period.
- Moreover, IoT-powered customized mobility solutions for enterprises may help business owners monitor and manage operations on and off the ground. These solutions can also optimize various processes to raise output and efficiency. Meeting deadlines can also benefit from increased productivity.
- Furthermore, autonomous robot usage is anticipated to increase IIoT significantly over the next five years, especially in supply chain activities that include low-value, potentially hazardous, or high-risk duties. For instance, manufacturing, final assembly, and warehousing are already heavily reliant on autonomous robots. Autonomous robots will probably continue to expand in these supply chain sectors in the future, freeing up human labor for more strategic, risk-free, and valuable jobs.
- For instance, according to IFR, industrial robots in China were recorded to be around 243,530 units last year, a 44.95% rise in the installations compared to the previous year. The significant increase in industrial robots could drive the IIoT growth, thereby responsible for the market growth.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Significant Growth Rates
- The need for BYOD & business mobility solutions and services throughout the region is being further driven by the increased acceptance of technologically sophisticated solutions like artificial intelligence, big data, etc., along with the adoption of cloud infrastructure across various Asia-Pacific countries.
- The usage of mobile technologies, such as IoT and mobile devices, in manufacturing processes across organizations has increased as a result of Industry 4.0. Companies deploy sophisticated apps in addition to keeping an eye on supply and demand for the created goods. As a result, they can close the supply-demand imbalance while also cutting costs and increasing efficiency. They can assess the industrial application with the aid of the EMM software and guarantee that the resources they have gathered are accessible.
- Additionally, it is expected that in the upcoming years, the Asia-Pacific BYOD & business mobility market will increase due to growing IT investment across various industries and numerous government programs, including digitalization, smart cities, and smart nations.
- The COVID-19 epidemic has impacted numerous regional industry sectors. Manufacturing enterprises in the region are anticipated to boost demand for new enterprise mobility technologies in order to support the work-from-home trend and guarantee optimum company outputs. The rapid expansion of the e-commerce industry and digitalization across the retail sector would fuel market growth. Furthermore, the supply chain's productivity is being increased by businesses employing corporate mobility solutions.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Industry Overview
The Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market is fragmented, with most players providing enterprise mobility solutions across all sectors, including manufacturing. Vendors are releasing the latest versions of mobility software to keep up with the latest technological developments, such as Industry 4.0. Some significant players in the market include Blackberry Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, McAfee, LLC, etc.
In January 2023, Crave-InfoTech, a global provider of software and technology services, announced cMaintenance, a new product driven by the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). This product is suitable for bringing Industry 4.0, Process Automation, Enterprise Mobility, and Predictive Maintenance to the manufacturing sector. It is cross-platform, works online or offline, and is compatible with Windows, Apple iOS, and Android.
In September 2022, Tata Consultancy Services introduced TCS Mobility Cloud Suite, a comprehensive toolkit of cloud-enabled software that will assist automotive suppliers and manufacturers in adjusting to the swift changes in their market and accelerating the growth of their ecosystems. The traditional divisions within the industry are becoming more ambiguous as a result of the development of digital technologies, rising consumer expectations, and the electrification of vehicles, not to mention the ongoing disruptions to the supply chain and the need for sustainability, which are requiring automakers and suppliers to change how they collaborate to hasten the automotive enterprise transformation.
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market Leaders
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Citrix Systems, Inc.
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market News
- February 2023: Enghouse Systems Limited, a Canada-based software-as-a-service enterprise mobility solutions supplier, acquired Mobi All Tecnologia S.A., a Sao Paulo, Brazil-based firm. Large enterprises are the primary target market for the items, although they are also marketed indirectly to businesses, governments, and other organizations by some of Brazil's hardware and telecom manufacturers.
- February 2023: At Mobile World Congress, UROVO, an enterprise hardware firm, is supported by MobileWorxs, a solutions provider for the enterprise market. UROVO attends Mobile World Congress to promote their line of durable industrial gear across Europe. Moreover, the UROVO booth at MWC would highlight items for specific uses presenting cold chain computing, transportation and logistics, and retail situations.
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Assessment of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) has Accelerated the Use-cases in the Market
5.1.2 Increasing Implementation of the BYOD Concept
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Security Vulnerability for Manufacturing Vendors is Discouraging the Market Growth.
5.2.2 Government Regulations and Infrastructure Maintenance act as Market Challenges
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Device
6.2 By Deployment
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Blackberry Limited
7.1.2 Cisco Systems, Inc.
7.1.3 Citrix Systems, Inc.
7.1.4 McAfee, LLC
7.1.5 Microsoft Corporation
7.1.6 MobileIron, Inc.
7.1.7 Oracle Corporation
7.1.8 SAP SE
7.1.9 Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation)
7.1.10 Infosys Limited
7.1.11 TATA Consultancy Services Limited
7.1.12 Tech Mahindra Limited
7.1.13 Tylr Mobile, Inc.
7.1.14 VMware, Inc.
7.1.15 Workspot, Inc.
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market is studied from 2018 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market?
The Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market is growing at a CAGR of 22.19% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market?
Asia-Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2018 - 2028.
Which region has largest share in Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market?
North America holds highest share in 2022.
Who are the key players in Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market?
Blackberry Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, McAfee, LLC are the major companies operating in Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Market.
Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Enterprise Mobility in Manufacturing analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.