Digital Assurance Market Size
|Study Period:||2018 - 2028|
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and it's growth?
Digital Assurance Market Analysis
Digital Assurance Market is registering a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period. The digital economy is transforming the way business runs, owing to the significant shift in the quality assurance service and competitive rivalry. Modern businesses are opting for reliability and digital assurance to leverage the market demand. In order to enhance performance while ensuring the customer experience, the market demands digital assurance.
- Digital assurance is not confined to testing applications across social, mobile, analytics & cloud (SMAC), IoT, and big data, among others. It also ensures that the desired business outcomes are achieved as a result of the digital transformation initiatives adopted. For instance, digital assurance solutions go beyond the functional validations required for applications such as SMAC and perform various aspects such as network capability, optimal performance, interoperability, and enhanced security. This instance enables the business to adopt digital assurance over traditional Quality Assurance (QA) testing.
- In the current market scenario, organizations must focus more on creating consistent and seamless experiences apart from meeting the customer's demands for products and services. By leveraging digital assurance omnichannel capabilities, organizations can deliver automated solutions that offer better accessibility, seamless experience, and lesser wait time.
- Due to the increasing demand for digitalization, it is used in nearly every enterprise. For businesses going through a digital transition, digital assurance is a technique for ensuring smooth interactions between various parts of the digital ecosystem and networks. The World Economic Forum estimates that by 2025, digital transformation will have increased the global economy by USD 100 trillion. The market for digital assurance is therefore driven by IT businesses' expanding digital transformation projects.
- The open-source and as-a-service solutions are broadly available and straightforward to use. Still, it can be difficult to exchange and connect data across many repositories, resulting in a lack of quality transparency at the business level, negatively impacting the trust of the overall Digital Assurance market and becoming a challenge for market growth.
- Additionally, COVID-19 has brought about a reactive yet deliberate transformation of enterprises' digital presence and support to the customers. Also, the economic scenarios have increased the pressure on the business to ensure a memorable online experience. Creating and disseminating digital content has increased significantly due to the growing push for digital engagement. According to a study of 1,600 marketing and creative professionals by Bynder in 2021, the digital transformation initiatives have gained traction during the pandemic, and owing to this, generating more digital content and creative output, implementing new digital experience technologies, and investing in customer data and analytics are the focal points of marketing departments. This is expected to have a positive impact on the market.
Digital Assurance Industry Segmentation
Digital assurance refers to solutions that ensure the digital transformation projects attain the objectives led by the businesses. The assurance of the quality of digital transformation projects involves a testing host of technological paradigms such as mobility, and cloud, among others. The use of digital assurance across the end-users (government, healthcare, industrial, BFSI, manufacturing, IT and telecommunications, among other verticals) is analyzed in various geographies. The report also covers the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the market and the stakeholders, and the same has been considered for the current market estimation and future projections.
|By Testing Type|
|Functional Testing Solution|
|Performance & Usability Testing|
|Manual Testing Deployment|
|Test Automation Deployment|
|IT & Telecommunication|
|Media & Entertainment|
|Middle East & Africa|
Digital Assurance Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Digital Assurance Market according to our research experts:
Healthcare sector is expected to register significant growth
- The global pandemic of COVID-19 is spreading worldwide, led by growing health concerns, and the implementation of the stay-at-home policy has effectively impacted the world of digital health. Also, there has been a trend in the growth of mobile healthcare applications in the market. For instance, the Indian government introduced the "AROGYASETU" mobile app to create awareness against the virus.
- Similarly, there is also growth in the number of avid users of these healthcare apps. There is evolving competition in the digital health application market. Hence businesses, to stand out at the top of the list with high FRD, must develop bug-free, easy-to-use software applications to maintain their competitive position. This instance showcases a positive market outlook and is expected to increase digital assurance adoption.
- The organizations need to test the application's user interface (UX testing) and make it patient-centric and doesn't involve any complexities. Further, as the users are likely to input critical health data into the applications, it mandates the organizations to implement strict and secure authorization accessibility and perform security testing to help prevent data breaches.
- Moreover, healthcare professionals from various departments often need to collaborate in critical cases. However, their collaboration, subsequent decision-making, and treatment may sometimes get delayed due to the unavailability of resources. Furthermore, in urgent cases, quick and easy access to patients' insights on a centralized portal can help in swift collaboration among various departments and decision-making, ultimately expediting patient care.
- Furthermore, healthcare organizations globally rely on digital strategies and visual content to tell their stories, drive funding and engage with donors. However, it has been challenging to collaborate with much more stringent regulations and confidentiality policies while maintaining high-security standards effectively. Digital assurance solutions are helping these organizations solve these problems, enabling them to manage better and distribute their media, content, and communications materials across various programs, locations, and affiliates.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
The Asia Pacific Market is Witnessing The Highest Growth
- The Asia Pacific is expected to register significant growth majoring owing to the economies in the region that hold tremendous potential to grow toward digital transformation. Each economy, including China, India, and Japan, has developed a niche market for itself towards specific ICT segments. The region is home to a few market players, including TCS, Hexaware, and Maveric Systems.
- As the region has been moving towards the digital future, COVID-19 has created greater urgency towards it, with instances such as workspaces and customer and partner interaction being moved online. With growing transformation, quality assurance also needs to balance multiple conflicting priorities. These include the need to support the rapidly changing technology landscape and the requirement for greater speed delivery while ensuring omnichannel experiences for the users.
- Companies in the region are developing their capabilities in the market through certifications to enable organizations in digital transformation. In August 2022, QualityKiosk Technologies, a Mumbai-based independent digital transformation company, was awarded the UiPath Services Network (USN) Certification. A leading enterprise automation software provider UiPath offers an end-to-end automation platform for automation. It can help firms to quickly scale their digital business processes due to the UiPath Platform, which combines the industry's top Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a comprehensive set of features.
- Businesses in the APAC region have been rapidly transforming digital, placing some demand on cloud networks and data centers. Edge computing is developed to address the problems brought on by this situation. Organizations can minimize latency, improve security, and increase reliability by processing and storing data as close to the source as possible. Edge computing has proven essential in creating smart cities and businesses in the area, which is creating an opportunity for the Digital Assurance Market in the region because companies want to test their digital journey to increase their process visibility.
- Additionally, emerging economies like India embrace digital transformation led by government initiatives and technological vendor investments. For instance, Google Inc's parent company Alphabet announced an Investment fund of USD 10 billion through the India Digitization Fund towards building India-specific use cases and providing support to Indian companies towards digital transformation. Google further indicated the development of a low-cost OS that would run 5G services. These instances are set to leverage the adoption of digital assurances in the region.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Digital Assurance Industry Overview
Digital Assurance Market is moderately consolidated, with prominent vendors in the market leveraging new product development, investments, and partnerships to gain competitive advantages. In addition, the COVID-19 situation helps businesses to give priority to their digital transformation by offering services at an aggressive price and thereby maintaining their competitive position in the market.
- October 2021 - Sauce Labs Inc., one of the leading providers of continuous testing solutions, announced that API testing and monitoring were added to its continuous testing cloud. The new data-driven API testing and monitoring tools aid agile and DevOps teams speed up debugging and remediation, reducing release cycles, and delivering quality at scale. The Sauce Labs cloud's new API testing features are completely integrated with Sauce Connect tunnels, allowing organizations to test and monitor internal and public APIs more confidently.
- September 2021 - Rey Assurance, Indonesia's first dedicated and integrated health, life, and critical illness insurance technology company, launched its AI-based proprietary product options for individual and group members and its unique health and wellness ecosystem. Rey raised USD 1 million in pre-seed funding from the Trans-Pacific Technology Fund.
- June 2021 - Reliance Jio Infocomm (RJio), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), began field-testing its 5G network in four circles across India. The tests are being carried out in collaboration with partners and using their technology. In Mumbai, trials are undertaken using its technology, while those in Delhi collaborate with Ericsson, Nokia in Pune, and Samsung in Gujarat.
Digital Assurance Market Leaders
TATA Consultancy Services Limited
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Digital Assurance Market News
- September 2022 - A new born intensive care unit (NICU) and special newborn care unit (SNCU) facility was recently opened at the Mother and Child Health Center (MCHC) in Hyderabad's Nalgonda district by Cigniti Technologies, an AI and IP-led digital assurance and engineering services company. The digital company claimed that it worked with the non-profit Nirmaan to address the shortage of NICU/SNCU beds, medical equipment such radiant warmers, phototherapy machines, pulse oximeters, syringe and infusion pumps, multipara monitors, HFNC devices, and ward air conditioners.
- February 2022 - ProArch purchased Enhops, a USA-based cloud consulting, data, cybersecurity, and product engineering services provider. The 120 Enhops employees would join the ProArch team to boost its quality assurance competence. Through this acquisition, ProArch would be able to expand its software and quality assurance capabilities, as well as its product engineering practice. Software testing and quality assurance firm Enhops is situated in the USA.
Digital Assurance Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Assessment of COVID-19 Impact on the Industry
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Need of API Monitoring in the Digital Economy
5.1.2 The Increasing Use of Test Automation Leads to Lower the Operational Costs and Enhance the QA
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Shadow IT is A Major Risk Area for Organizations
5.2.2 Lack of Expertise and Reluctance to Adopting New Testing Methods
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Testing Type
6.1.1 Functional Testing Solution
6.1.2 Performance & Usability Testing
6.1.3 Security Testing
6.1.4 API Testing
6.1.5 Network Testing
6.2 Testing Mode
6.2.1 Manual Testing Deployment
6.2.2 Test Automation Deployment
6.3 End-user Verticals
6.3.5 IT & Telecommunication
6.3.6 Media & Entertainment
6.3.7 Others End-Users
6.4.1 North America
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Atos SE
7.1.2 Capgemini SE
7.1.3 TATA Consultancy Services Limited
7.1.4 Hexaware Technologies
7.1.5 Micro Focus
7.1.6 Accenture plc
7.1.7 Cigniti Technologies
7.1.8 Wipro Limited
7.1.9 DXC Technology Company
7.1.10 Software Quality Systems AG
7.1.11 Maven Infosoft Pvt Ltd
7.1.12 Sixth Gear Studios
7.1.13 Thinksys Inc
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. FUTURE OF THE MARKET
Digital Assurance Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Digital Assurance Market is studied from 2018 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Digital Assurance Market?
The Digital Assurance Market is growing at a CAGR of 12.9% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Digital Assurance Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2018 - 2028.
Which region has largest share in Digital Assurance Market?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Digital Assurance Market?
Capgemini SE, Micro Focus, TATA Consultancy Services Limited, Cigniti Technologies, Atos are the major companies operating in Digital Assurance Market.
Digital Assurance Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Digital Assurance market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Digital Assurance analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.