When costs are becoming one of the benchmarks for an enterprise operating model, manufacturing enterprises are adopting cloud services to cut down on costs to increase profitability. In a quest to understand its customers and partners better, manufacturing enterprises are deploying cloud services to store and analyze continuous stream of data flowing in through various sources. This is also giving rise to increased adoption of cloud security solutions to maintain security of the data. Cloud Security market for manufacturing enterprise is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.29% for the period 2014-2019.
Reasons to buy this report
1)Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market.
3) The report also gives information on major vendors and their products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry