Big Data Analytics is helping banks to understand their customers at a granular level, enabling them to roll out customized offers that suit their needs. This increases both customer satisfaction and profitability. While many banks are increasingly deploying Big Data solutions, many are still unable to take advantage of huge internal and external data coming through various channels. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 45.50% for the period 2014-2019.
Reasons to buy this report
1)Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market.
3) The report also gives information on major vendors and their products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
4 SAS Institute
9 Information Builders