Wireless Router Market
The market studied was valued at USD 8,267.2 million in 2017, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 13,435.6 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period (2018-2023). Integration of the internet and wireless services in the industry has created a greater scope of growth for the market.
The adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, and smart TV is the major driving factor for the growth of worldwide wireless router market. Moreover, the demand for faster internet, increase in the range of the wireless network, and the number of connected devices is fuelling the growth of the market. Challenges such as lack of skilled labor required, for providing and maintaining the quality of service, and the ease of access, have potential threat of hacking and need an effective cyber-security system in place.
The market for the wireless router markets are segmented by standards (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11AC); by bands (single, dual, tri); and by region.
Key Market Players
A detailed study of Porter’s five forces analysis, with major factors quantified using internal key parameters governing each of them are covered in this report. It also provides market landscape of these players including key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis. The report also mentions the current market scenario with details of mergers and acquisitions, and opportunities in the market.
The report considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of over 10 leading suppliers of wireless router market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- D-Link Corporation
- Belkin International Inc.
- TP-Link Technologies Co. Limited
- Netgear Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Limited
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Xiaomi Inc.
- Buffalo Americas Inc.
- Edimax Technology Co. Limited
- Amped Wireless
- Market definition for wireless router market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global wireless router market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global wireless router market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.1 Analysis Methodology
2.2 Research Phases
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growth in Internet Traffic
4.3.2 Increasing Consumer Demand for Internet Enabled Devices
4.4 Market Challenges
4.4.1 Ussage of Mobile Broadband
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Model
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining power of Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Global Wireless Router Market - Segmented by Standard
6. Global Wireless Router Market - Segmented by Component Type
6.1.1 Single Band
6.1.2 Dual Band
6.1.3 Tri Band
7. Global Wireless Router Market - Segmented by End-user Type
7.2.4 Media & Entertainment
8. Global Wireless Router Market - Segmented by Geography
8.1 North America
8.2.6 Rest of Europe
8.3.4 Rest of APAC
8.4 Latin America
8.4.4 Rest of Latin America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.5.1 Saudi Arabia
8.5.3 South Africa
8.5.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9. Competitive Intelligence - Key Vendor Profiles
9.1 D-Link Corporation
9.2 Belkin (Linksys) International, Inc.
9.3 TP-Link Technologies Co., Limited
9.4 Netgear Inc.
9.5 Huawei Technologies Co., Limited
9.6 ASUSTek Computer, Inc.
9.7 Xiaomi, Inc.
9.9 Buffalo Americas, Inc.
9.10 Edimax Technology Co., Limited
9.11 Amped Wireless
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of the Wireless Router Market